Sponsored

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The lift shouldn’t matter at all. This will just offer full protection underneath. It certainly doesn’t cause a loss of any ground clearance.

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The lift part is important. My driveshaft is coming in contact with the driver side mount under compression and I wanted to know if anyone else installed this one yet.
Can you please take a picture of where it is making contact. I’m confident we can get this resolved.

With that said, usually aftermarket drive shafts are significantly thinner which is what I am running. None the less pic please.

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
No modifications, just slightly heavier AT tires in 265/70/17 on the factory steel Sport wheels
This may be a waste of time but is your front axle centered? If it was even a sliver off I could see how this might happen. The other thing you could do is bend the bracket just a smidge in a vice and just mount it slightly off centered to correct this. The critical components would be protected. The other option would be to obtain an aftermarket drive shaft from a company like Adams. This will for sure 100% correct your issue.

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
I’m curious on whether anyone else has had contact issues with the front drive shaft and rusty’s system. I’m interested in it but am concerned about that issue. Thx
Sponsored