Sponsored

Rust-Proofing underbody in the Indianapolis area?

Cuc717

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave
Hey guys,

Would love to get some place to get some rust-proofing done to my Moab. I know regular washings of the underbody can help, but I currently don't have the time to be constantly cleaning the underbody. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was going to go with Ziebart originally, but haven't heard the best things. I also heard Line-X was a good option. If anyone can let me know if any suggestions, that would be great!
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Would love to get some place to get some rust-proofing done to my Moab. I know regular washings of the underbody can help, but I currently don't have the time to be constantly cleaning the underbody. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was going to go with Ziebart originally, but haven't heard the best things. I also heard Line-X was a good option. If anyone can let me know if any suggestions, that would be great!
There was a place in Brownsburg that I think did it, but I can't remember the name of it. I just buy a six pack of Fluid Film from Amazon, with a 24" hose and 360 degree nozzle. You can get everywhere you need with that and the stuff is some gooey crap, so much of it is still there from last year. In fact, I'm pretty sure it is all still there inside the frame, since nothing really splashes in there.

Tazman

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon, 2017 Ram AEV 2500
We have been giving this some consideration also. Not sure what we will do yet. May start with Clear Bra then figure out the underside.
Sponsored