Russian election meddling and treatment of US intelligence agencies by President

1. W5MQS

W5MQS Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Mitch
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
    Liked:
    Interventional Cardiology
    Exactly And, again...there is no evidence that the president has colluded with the Russians thus far.

As for Wiki...I take them with a grain of salt because anyone can log in and make updates and/or changes to entries there without being checked for accuracy and validity. They are not an accurate source of information. You'll have better sources of information that is more accurate if you look outside of the US.

And additionally...let me state it again, I'm not a fan of Trump however; there just doesn't appear to be any evidence after more than 2 years into the investigation that the president has colluded with the Russians. If you see some collusion that DIRECTLY links the president...please, point it out so I can see it. There really should be an end date to the investigation otherwise, it will just go on forever and that is not a good thing because it is tearing the country apart. The bottom line is that the democrats...and even some republicans...want to see this president fail and fail miserably.

2. Todkavonic

Todkavonic Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle(s):
    Rubi. Subie. Guzzi. Dooky. I mean Duc. And the Aston.
    Liked:
    Campaign chairman. A bunch of advisors. Personal lawyer. So far.

Totes unrelated to the president. Many of these folks, I’m told, just got coffee. That was it.

My god, if Obama’s campaign chairman had...I can’t even say it, the right would’ve been apoplectic. 24/7 coverage on fox wouldn’t have sufficed. There would’ve been a Fox2 Obama’s Campaign Chairman is a Crook channel.

3. Todkavonic

First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle(s):
    Liked:

Yeah wiki is scetchy. Here’s the pdf from the department of justice

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Says what wiki said.

Regarding your other points: these types of investigations take time. Whitewater went on for 7 years, watergate for four, Iran-contra for over 6. It’s been 2. And it’s not tearing the country apart, it’s uncovering criminal activity. That all the criminals are related, some more closely than others, to the president is something that a person (if he truly believes the president is innocent) should want to excise from our government like a cancer....if he truly believes our president is innocent that is.

4. W5MQS

W5MQS Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Mitch
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
    Liked:
    Interventional Cardiology
    Well, we'll just agree to disagree on whether or not it's tearing the country apart. And while it has been just 2 years, let's keep in mind that all of this was started by Hillary Clinton and the dossier that her campaign paid the Russians for but she has yet to be investigated...again...which I believe that she should be. If the fake dossier was never made, there probably would be no investigation in the first place. As I currently see it, Hillary and her campaign has colluded with the Russians more than Trump at this point.

crazychile likes this.
  5. Todkavonic

First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    Omg. Hillary. Seriously. Ok Hillary must be the greatest mastermind criminal in the history of the world. She lost the election and still managed to get the entirely republican government to launch an investigation into Russian meddling with the election which keeps bringing all sorts of republican malfeasance to light. And, icing on the cake! She somehow avoided being investigated by that very same entirely republican government for two years! Absolutely amazing.

Oh and,

https://www.politifact.com/florida/...-closer-look-steele-dossier-and-carter-pages/

weeitsmikelee likes this.
  6. mwilk012

mwilk012 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
    Liked:
    USN
    Well, I say we wait for the “bombshell” report to come out so we can all laugh about it together. The difference in the left and right is that the left wants crimes punished that didn’t happen and are willing to settle for less, and the right thinks that petty crimes that come out of an illegal political counterintelligence operation are petty, but crimes nonetheless. What you shouldn’t do, is jump to conclusions, CNN.

7. Todkavonic

First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    Are you declaring a truce? Ok. I'll wait to post until the next indictments drop. Kush? Don Jr? Bannon? So many possibilities. It's been fun.

8. mwilk012

Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    USN
    I don’t see this as a fight that needs a truce called, it’s just obvious that people have opinions. This is effectively two groups of people on a national scale arguing about two conflicting conspiracy theories.

9. crazychile

crazychile Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
    Liked:
    Yep, if you trace this back to the beginning, it was Hillary that was running opposition research on Obama back in 2008. The switch was flipped over to Trump with the same tactics, the same players, and Muellers main directive has been to divert attention away from the real source.

UKCATS likes this.
  10. UKCATS

UKCATS Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
    Liked:
    I play piano in a whorehouse
    #85 Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    allenn and TexasNate like this.
  11. mwilk012

Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    USN
  12. TexasNate

TexasNate Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Nathan
    Vehicle(s):
    Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    Liked:
  13. UKCATS

UKCATS Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
    Liked:
    I play piano in a whorehouse
    #88 Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Lol! It would be nice if actual crimes were investiged, instead of people being investigated in search of a crime.

A Special Council into the shenanigans at DOj and the FBI should be next. I mean, if they did nothing wrong, what would they have to hide or be afraid of? Trey Gowdy has some free time nowadays.....

allenn likes this.
  14. RedJeep78

RedJeep78 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Will
    Vehicle(s):
    Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
    Liked:
    No collusion!
    Trump has persevered against Dem's, establishment deep republicans, top ranking deep state FBI and DOJ members, and the democrat media complex and is still winning for the country with low taxes, best economy ever for all races and genders, low gas prices (which are great for my jeep), and curbing tons of terror attacks just to name a few things. Oh yeah and North Korea isn't trying to blow us up anymore.
    Best president ever 45! Nuf said:)

allenn and UKCATS like this.
  15. Todkavonic

First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    The whole mess is sickening.

To sum up: there was enough suspicion of Russian involvement in the election that a republican president’s republican attorney general appointed a republican special council to look in to the matter. The result was a dozen or so indictments of people very close to trump and a half dozen or so guilty pleas or verdicts while trump himself and his surrogates actively sought undermine the validity of the investigation. Because that’s what innocent people do, right? Then, upon completion of the investigation, trump’s hand-picked republican attorney general evaluates the report and declares that there’s no collusion but that trump is not exonerated regarding obstruction. Trump immediately declared no collusion and complete exoneration and meanwhile the republican-controlled senate is blocking the release of the actual report.

Did I miss something? Someday the report will come out. It’ll leak. And you can bet that if it was positive for trump, it’d be released already.