First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'm going to install my pod lights and wondering where to run the wire/ switch into the jeep. i was thinking i can run it thru rubber gourmet on the fire wall (like i did on the grand cherokee) after looking, that option is out. so i'm looking for some options on how to run the wire into the jeep. just trying to hide most of the wire as much as possible. also i would to like to put the switch by the left side of the steering on the lower part of the dash. i do not have the aux switch option.
Sponsored

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
i'm going to install my pod lights and wondering where to run the wire/ switch into the jeep. i was thinking i can run it thru rubber gourmet on the fire wall (like i did on the grand cherokee) after looking, that option is out. so i'm looking for some options on how to run the wire into the jeep. just trying to hide most of the wire as much as possible. also i would to like to put the switch by the left side of the steering on the lower part of the dash. i do not have the aux switch option.
You could try dropping the front window and running them through that way. Saw a vid of spods doing that to add their switch controller.