Sponsored

Rugged Ridge Tube Doors For JL Wrangler Released!

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
so what is the deal on these doors, QT has them on sale 429 with the mirror.
have the rears for 429 and 75$ rebate, claims to ship Jan 8th

of course to get rebate need upc label, so if they dont ship within 60 days of purchase date, you cant the 75$ rebate, hmm

are these any good? also what prevents someone from lifting them off your jeep and stealing them?

what will the mopar doors cost, see 1150 on one site but not sure if that is just for the fronts.

what track record did rugged ridge have on their jk doors, any good or did they rattle
Sponsored

Dantmcb26

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Just saw it now says November

So I ordered these in June and still haven’t received anything. Got a call from the store I bought them from that they received something but the hardware didn’t fit. Im not sure I’ll ever order anything from Rugged Ridge again. My initial order I was given an ETA of 2 weeks......in June.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
So I ordered these in June and still haven’t received anything. Got a call from the store I bought them from that they received something but the hardware didn’t fit. Im not sure I’ll ever order anything from Rugged Ridge again. My initial order I was given an ETA of 2 weeks......in June.
any photos maybe I'm missing them I'm on my cell phone it's hard to see all the pages on here are there any photos of the doors ?

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
I ordered front and back BF/CM and the fronts arrived a week ago.

Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you install? If so, can you share a picture? I’m curious because I’m being told the hardware was screwed up
No, it's the middle of winter here. Would sure like to know what you heard and where you heard it, so I can verify with Rugged Ridge. I was told the rear doors would ship early Feb, no sign of them yet, maybe now I know why.

Dantmcb26

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
No, it's the middle of winter here. Would sure like to know what you heard and where you heard it, so I can verify with Rugged Ridge. I was told the rear doors would ship early Feb, no sign of them yet, maybe now I know why.

I ordered these in June last year. Ive been waiting forever for them. I finally emailed the GM of a Hendrick dealership here in NC to let them know how crazy it is to wait this long. They said they received a shipment from Rugged Ridge and the hardware did not match up. They tried to give me the body armor doors as a replacement but I’m not a big fan of not having a middle bar on the door.

I’m back to waiting and will be following up soon.

OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK, Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered fronts and rears from CJ Offroad Parts yesterday! Got the set for 752.00 shipped and tax free. Fronts are on the way and rears should ship out next week. I called earlier today and just waiting on an email conformation tomorrow for the rears! I'm also working with Spiderweb shade to have inserts made. When I have the doors in hand, I will drop them by Spider for fitment. I'll keep everyone posed on my findings and shipment. Wish me luck!

Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered fronts and rears from CJ Offroad Parts yesterday! Got the set for 752.00 shipped and tax free. Fronts are on the way and rears should ship out next week. I called earlier today and just waiting on an email conformation tomorrow for the rears! I'm also working with Spiderweb shade to have inserts made. When I have the doors in hand, I will drop them by Spider for fitment. I'll keep everyone posed on my findings and shipment. Wish me luck!
That's a little cheaper than my Cyber Monday deal, does that price include the mirrors? The price on their site is $1010 with mirrors, how did you get the discount?

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered these in June last year. Ive been waiting forever for them. I finally emailed the GM of a Hendrick dealership here in NC to let them know how crazy it is to wait this long. They said they received a shipment from Rugged Ridge and the hardware did not match up. They tried to give me the body armor doors as a replacement but I’m not a big fan of not having a middle bar on the door.

I’m back to waiting and will be following up soon.
I didn't think they were available in June and from the description of hardware not lining up, it sounds like they got JK doors instead of JL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's a little cheaper than my Cyber Monday deal, does that price include the mirrors? The price on their site is $1010 with mirrors, how did you get the discount?

Capture.JPG

I did not get the mirrors, I used the president day sale thing, I opened a window in google and typed CJ Parts Coupon Codes. Found a few sites and started typing them in till one took - I was wrong about the price it was $772.00 for the pair not $752.00. They were $386.00 each so I was $20 off lol but still very excited!!

The mirrors included in their price is ridiculous. I'm thinking about Carolina Metal Master mirrors for my doors- then I have mirrors with or with out doors!

UPS Notification is the fronts will be at my house this Friday.

OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't think they were available in June, and from the description of hardware not lining up, it sounds like they got JK doors instead of JL.
those body armor doors look cheap to me. I'm not a fan and they don't follow the body line. You might as well purchase the EAG ones for 500 at that rate.... for me it was Rugged Ridge, Mopar or Best Top Core Doors. The Core doors, I LOVE are 3k with uppers and not available till winter this year. I will rock these and see what my thoughts are. I can always keep these and just purchase the Core Doors in a Few years or when ever if I can't live with out them.

OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How could I forget this.... there is another 5% rebate from the MFG good for the whole year! Here's a picture and a link to the file for you owners! :like:

Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Attachments