Sponsored

Rugged Ridge Tube Doors For JL Wrangler Released!

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Looks like it's only these Rugged Ridge doors and the Mopar doors available or soon to be available for the JL.

I like the looks of the Rugged Ridge doors better but I wish they either offered 2 different styles - one with the mounting holes for the mirrors and one without....or offered some different style mirrors that mounted to the door. Not a fan of the big OEM looking mirrors but I don't like the exposed mounting holes on the doors without mirrors either. I'd prefer either round mirrors mounted to the door or round mirrors mounted elsewhere but with a cleaner looking door with no mounting holes. Might still pick these up but I wish there were more options.
I think that they are offering with and without mirrors.
Sponsored

jeffc919

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty, 2015 Nissan Altima
I think that they are offering with and without mirrors.
They are. But the ones without mirrors have a section with holes where the mirrors would mount which looks kind of ugly to me.

Looking around some more, I think I'll just wait and keep the factory doors on this summer. There are a lot more choices out there for the JK and the prices are a lot lower. I'd like something more like these for the JL....

https://www.extremeterrain.com/smit...um&gclid=CLmtr8Lr3dsCFRTMswodHrMJ-g&gclsrc=ds

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
that says for the JK I did see aJL with tube doors anyone what brand they are ?

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Any word on the progress of the Rugged Ridge 1/2 doors? I ordered them about a month ago and can't wait.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Any word on the progress of the Rugged Ridge 1/2 doors? I ordered them about a month ago and can't wait.
Screenshot_20180619-222303_Gallery.jpg
I like these better and he powder coated them red. He also modified them there for a JK but these look great

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I like these better and he powder coated them red. He also modified them there for a JK but these look great
Anyone know who this is I like to talk to them see how they did this

OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK, Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
that is something you'd have to take up with the company, all anyone can do is go off the website. 3-5 days shipping is shipping now essentially. If Northridge says 3-5 days there is no reason it will take longer without a phone call. I've done my due diligence......

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
that is something you'd have to take up with the company, all anyone can do is go off the website. 3-5 days shipping is shipping now essentially. If Northridge says 3-5 days there is no reason it will take longer without a phone call. I've done my due diligence......
Have you called them and verify that they will ship within 5 days. I bet they won't commit to it. Don't get me wrong, I want tube doors. I'm just tired of all the companies saying they are shipping and all of a sudden it becomes 30 days more.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Northridge said they have them I just got off the phone with Rugged Ridge they are not ready yet rugged ridge said they are not ready to be shipped and no one has them yet no matter what they're saying

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Northridge said they have them I just got off the phone with Rugged Ridge they are not ready yet rugged ridge said they are not ready to be shipped and no one has them yet no matter what they're saying
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Someone says they are shipping without confirmation, then you find out its 30 days or more out.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
PA people: What do you think about these? Do you think we'd get pulled over for running these? I read somewhere that a bar needs to be within 4 inches of the base of the door - no idea if that's factual.

OP
OP
Brian_18JLUR

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you called them and verify that they will ship within 5 days. I bet they won't commit to it. Don't get me wrong, I want tube doors. I'm just tired of all the companies saying they are shipping and all of a sudden it becomes 30 days more.

No, I was simply being nice and posting some updated information. Quadratec has posted they will remove pre-order as of today and ship tomorrow. That's in-line for 3-5 from Northridge.... If you really want a set, make the call Sir. :beer:

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
No, I was simply being nice and posting some updated information. Quadratec has posted they will remove pre-order as of today and ship tomorrow. That's in-line for 3-5 from Northridge.... If you really want a set, make the call Sir. :beer:
Thanks for the info. I ordered half rear doors from Northridge, we'll see. I waited a month and half at Quadratec which had my Rugged Ridge doors still on Backorder.
Sponsored