Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
You've all seen @Tech Tim's DIY installation write-ups over the past year and a half. Now we've got him started on doing some videos.

The first few are covering the how-to of removing your OE doors in your Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT and installing Rugged Ridge Front and Rear tube doors.

Like 'em? Hate 'em? You tell us!

What other parts would you like to see covered?
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
You've all seen @Tech Tim's DIY installation write-ups over the past year and a half. Now we've got him started on doing some videos.

The first few are covering the how-to of removing your OE doors in your Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT and installing Rugged Ridge Front and Rear tube doors.

Like 'em? Hate 'em? You tell us!

What other parts would you like to see covered?
I love the way my rugged ridge tube doors look but it's not that easy to tweak them they rattled 4 hours tweaking tweaking and finally got them to stop rattling.they had to come out with a new stopper for the back the rubber stopper came within and even now it's too high where is Weldon there's no way to lower the door so the stopper hits officer picture another day the stopper barely hits inside the door pieology it's too high what came out with an aftermarket one or another one because the one I was coming with it on the back doors would not hit the door frame it was too high I had to go to Home Depot and buy with something and put the rubber piece on there myself but I do like the doors they look good put the rubber stopper that give I'd love to know if anybody else had a problem with them other we're not hitting being too high when the mouth is anyone else have that problem the rear mounts are too high for the rubber stopper to hit the door