Rugged Ridge Spartacus Rear Bumper?

Logan-Kn

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
I’ve been looking for a good rear bumper to match my RR Arcus front bumper, I know they have a matching bumper available but I feel like having the big hooks on the front and rear is a bit much. I’ve been looking at their Spartacus rear bumper because it looks a little more toned down and still has recovery points and holes for drings. Anyone have pics of the Spartacus bumper? Or recommend a similar looking bumper that will match my front?
Sponsored

YyJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Door Sport S
I’ve been looking for a good rear bumper to match my RR Arcus front bumper, I know they have a matching bumper available but I feel like having the big hooks on the front and rear is a bit much. I’ve been looking at their Spartacus rear bumper because it looks a little more toned down and still has recovery points and holes for drings. Anyone have pics of the Spartacus bumper? Or recommend a similar looking bumper that will match my front?
Did you end up going with the Spartacus? I have the arcus front bumper but agree the big hooks on front and rear is over kill. leaning towards the Spartacus for the rear as it stands.
Sponsored