Rugged Ridge JL Wrangler Products & Build [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Once I saw that I went and looked. Not much of a snorkal extension - looks like less than a foot.

Guess it's not allowed to mention someone's video in a reply? I see my prior reply is gone. I was just referring to it because it showed the engine compartment with the snorkal installed and a discussion with the rep there and there was no mention of it going up the window side.
We'll just have to wait until they release it to the consumers with actual pictures to clarify for us. I'm just basing it off the old JK one since it almost has the same design and that one went up the windshield too.

Also I guess my comment with the video is gone too. I don't think I deleted it? Or I guess we can't link videos? One of the two lol
Sponsored

AmesosaurusRex

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Punk'n Metallic
We'll just have to wait until they release it to the consumers with actual pictures to clarify for us. I'm just basing it off the old JK one since it almost has the same design and that one went up the windshield too.

Also I guess my comment with the video is gone too. I don't think I deleted it? Or I guess we can't link videos? One of the two lol
I hope the quality of the snorkel bit itself is better than the JK one. The JK one looks very cheap. Maybe just have to paint it...

DravenGSX

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '16 Ram 1500 Longhorn
They nailed this build. I'm digging the bumper, fenders, light guards (front and rear), tube doors (nice latch!), tire carrier, and that snorkel is genius. Looks like they'll be getting a bunch of money from me this year.

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
Rugged Ridge hit a home run this year. I typically think there products are average but they really stepped up there game for the JL.

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I want the snorkel, brake light armor and the doors.

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Love the LED fender mod and the snorkel.

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
As with any of these vendors I would not expect these new products to come to market anytime soon. Those bumpers are well designed and IMO prolly the best design out there witch sucks because now I have to wait even longer for bumpers.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Is this something that has been officially confirmed, and if so any idea when it will be out?
No they said it's still being worked out and will HOPEFULLY release it.

Sponsored

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
8D497071-92DA-4FB6-969E-0B108C5DC572.jpeg
E3258530-4688-41DD-A257-F3A5F35E9A97.jpeg
Can someone tell me what these are used for? See them on both the front and rear bumpers near the recovery points. Thanks

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I'm going to assume there is still some design changes still left to go on many of these items. For one, I do not see provisions for the backup sensors on the rear bumpers. The marketplace will want these for sure. Also can't really tell what Rugged Ridge is using as their rear license plate solution. Is it on the bumper itself, or maybe on the spare? My guess is there spare so they can charge for another part (just good business practice).

NovaJeep

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Does anyone have an idea on the timelines we would expect to see the front bumper on the two door come out?
Sponsored