Rugged Ridge JL Wrangler Products & Build [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
Man Rugged did great, those fenders will be the go to I bet. I wish I would have gotten body colored fenders now. This just begs for 37s on the rubicons now!

Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I want to know about that Snorkel. Looks really clean. Sitting on the front passenger seat it appears to be attachments for it to make it higher when needed. But for daily use, that side exit look is really sharp. Anyone got links yet? :)

Jhubz7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Finally! Someone with a designer brain that kept the look of the original fenders.

I don't understand why everyone is making these crazy futuristic looking fenders when the JL design is actually more smooth / free flowing than any jeep thus far!

No Bamboozle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2005 BMW M3
Very nice display! Interesting seeing the tailight guards offered as well. I know it's tricky to create because of the blind spot monitoring system being integrated.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll have to admit, normally not a fan of Rugged Ridge products for the JL, they all look like an after thought with odd bumper bolt ones etc.

However, pretty much everything they are showing at SEMA is excellent! Not only do I like the Front bumper, snorkel and fenders, they are among my favorite I have seen so far. I love the fenders and that is the only snorkel I have seen that I would actually use. Bumper wise, I love the design. Easily in top two. Now to choose betwe

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Finally! Someone with a designer brain that kept the look of the original fenders.

I don't understand why everyone is making these crazy futuristic looking fenders when the JL design is actually more smooth / free flowing than any jeep thus far!
This. 100%. This...

Sponsored

zorro2032

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Punk'n Orange. Ford Flex,
Man Rugged did great, those fenders will be the go to I bet. I wish I would have gotten body colored fenders now. This just begs for 37s on the rubicons now!
Do you think a non-lifted Rubicon with these fenders could handle 37s? Maybe small 37s like KO2?

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
I had that exact turn signal/fender support in my mind and was trying to think of how I could make them. Thank you Rugged Ridge for making these. I have never thought about buying any of your products in the past (they were fugly). Now it looks like most of my purchases will be going toward these new parts. Way to go on this one.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

What do you all think of their rock sliders with protruding steps in these photos?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Loved the front stubby bumper and the snorkle.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm digging that modular snorkel.
I'm still undecided on the fenders; they look good, but hinges on the JL already get rock chips with the factory fenders.
Sponsored