Rugged Ridge DRL for Factory Fender Chop LED

spreadhead14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Does anyone know when these will be available to purchase? I really like this set up compared to the American Adventure Lab. This looks more factory. I have the halogen DRL's and they look and perform like $%^&.

IN6WRCKG1DmmRBsOPYZIUXd7KitiN0QQZnI3QiRSAY9FdhWJdrlTkZM4alWX5xZEYapDmnr4rdQzefGZktGykwFLuyRDlvkw.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
What I like about the AAL's is that they are a real product that is available to purchase. RR has been talking about fender chop LEDs for 2 years now.

OP
OP
spreadhead14

spreadhead14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What I like about the AAL's is that they are a real product that is available to purchase. RR has been talking about fender chop LEDs for 2 years now.
I know! It's super frustrating but I feel like we're getting close because of the awesome installation video from [Banned Site]. Fingers crossed!

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
I don’t like that they put out their whole fender solution with the light ($599) and not the DRL chop like Eddie put on his rig???? I have been waiting for a long time as well for this light option. I spoke to a couple of RR reps at the off-road expo in OC and at TDS and they said by the end of April. If it’s not available by then I will spend my money elsewhere. Getting tired of waiting:(

OP
OP
spreadhead14

spreadhead14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went with American Adventure Labs. Brit and his crew are awesome and I’m excited to get it installed!!

Sponsored

ItsMeTJMcD

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, white w/ white hardtop, white fenders
Does anyone know when these will be available to purchase? I really like this set up compared to the American Adventure Lab. This looks more factory. I have the halogen DRL's and they look and perform like $%^&.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rugged Ridge DRL for Factory Fender Chop LED IN6WRCKG1DmmRBsOPYZIUXd7KitiN0QQZnI3QiRSAY9FdhWJdrlTkZM4alWX5xZEYapDmnr4rdQzefGZktGykwFLuyRDlvkw
Paul, looks like Rugged Ridge finally has them for sale. Not sure if this link will post in the forum. https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-chop-brackets/v/jeep/wrangler/2019/?button=shop_now

If not, then go to their main page, scroll down to "follow us on social" section, and click on the photo showing them. Then there’s a Buy Now button. Then you need to adjust the Jeep model options, and last select "w/ daytime running lights" option.

Ihaven’t purchased these yet, but it’s on my list to get soon!

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Has anyone done this? I hear a click sound when the turn signal flashes. Is that normal?
Sponsored