2018 JLUR Soft top

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
I am curious as to why the rear door bags are 80% more in cost than the front door bags

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I am curious as to why the rear door bags are 80% more in cost than the front door bags
Is it because there's 4 of them? If the price is that different and you have to buy two pairs they can keep 'em.

Sponsored

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it because there's 4 of them? If the price is that different and you have to buy two pairs they can keep 'em.
I read it as we would have to buy two pairs, to protect 4 doors. $100 for the front doors and $180 for the back doors for a total price of $280. I am pretty sure that there isn't 80% more volume/area to protect on the back doors.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I read it as we would have to buy two pairs, to protect 4 doors. $100 for the front doors and $180 for the back doors for a total price of $280. I am pretty sure that there isn't 80% more volume/area to protect on the back doors.
Agree :fist bump:

OP
OP
ArmorAPLarry

ArmorAPLarry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Compass
I reached out to the manufacture to check on the pricing of the front bags vs the rear bags. They said they sell and manufacture a lot more of the front door bags which allows them to lower the price. Hopefully that answers the question.
-Larry

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to the manufacture to check on the pricing of the front bags vs the rear bags. They said they sell and manufacture a lot more of the front door bags which allows them to lower the price. Hopefully that answers the question.
-Larry
I don't doubt that at all. I can't justify the price increase of the rear door bags to purchase them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.