First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Does anyone have the JL Rugged Ridge Dash Multi Mount? I am trying to find a screw in dash cam holder for the backside. I know it's designed for the GoPro camera but I've heard that it can be used for other cameras. I just got it and would like to use for my dash camera but not sure how or if there is a holder that will work.
Sponsored

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I Have had it for about 2 weeks now I think it works great But I do have a Go Pro mounted.
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG

OP
OP
MikeJLURubi

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
I Have had it for about 2 weeks now I think it works great But I do have a Go Pro mounted.
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
Thanks. I found one on eBay that will work like the phone holder but haven't decided if I need it. I have my dash camera mounted behind my mirror and its works great.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
I have one, it's a tight fit for a GoPro and the phone mount is not very good. The center attachment point uses a standard tripod thread and you can mount a ram ball to it. You can also use a GoPro mount and extensions/adapters to change the position of the camera. I've been tweaking mine, added ram ball mounts and a usb port, but I haven't had a chance to install it yet.
phone mount.jpg

Sponsored

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I have one, it's a tight fit for a GoPro and the phone mount is not very good. The center attachment point uses a standard tripod thread and you can mount a ram ball to it. You can also use a GoPro mount and extensions/adapters to change the position of the camera. I've been tweaking mine, added ram ball mounts and a usb port, but I haven't had a chance to install it yet.
phone mount.jpg
I did that with my Jk, how are you going to get through the dash? Take good pictures and share!

Scott

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl sport
Jeep Wrangler JL Rugged Ridge Dash Multi Mount Phone Holder phone mount
Did you ever get around installing this ?

Sponsored

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl sport
Will these be for sale anytime soon?
(wishful thinking)
I have it tried to install now and it truely sucks GoPro isn’t tight and not worth it, I got it free at a 4wp raffle, going to get a bulletproof mount or the 67 design! The only thing I liked is the side cubes it gives your for storage

03C363E4-29C0-424A-AACE-F224FA32F1E1.png

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's a photo of the second one in progress.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rugged Ridge Dash Multi Mount Phone Holder 03C363E4-29C0-424A-AACE-F224FA32F1E1
I thought I should point out since it's not visible in this picture that I used countersunk taper head screws to attach the Ram ball mount. The screw heads are flush with the bottom surface of the mount.
Sponsored