Rubicons/Saharas with Tan Leather - Center Console Color

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
Made an interesting discovery just now. Local dealer just got several JLUs in with the tan leather (only had black before). One of the Saharas has matching tan leather center console.

http://www.meadorauto.com/new/Jeep/...th-texas-cb40f83b0a0e0a172fe35b297ceefb2f.htm

Other Saharas & Rubicons I've seen have a black console with the tan leather seats. Any ideas on why this is? Possibly earliest built tan leather packages just didn't have matching console due to stock issues?
Sponsored

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
Made an interesting discovery just now. Local dealer just got several JLUs in with the tan leather (only had black before). One of the Saharas has matching tan leather center console.

http://www.meadorauto.com/new/Jeep/...th-texas-cb40f83b0a0e0a172fe35b297ceefb2f.htm

Other Saharas & Rubicons I've seen have a black console with the tan leather seats. Any ideas on why this is? Possibly earliest built tan leather packages just didn't have matching console due to stock issues?
The one in the link looks like it has a black console that is getting hit by the sun. Don’t see a tan console.

OP
OP
RikFlairWoo

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
You are right, I just took a better look on laptop screen.. I'll delete this thread

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Tan Leather seats is just that. SEATS, it's a shame the entire leather interior doesn't match the color you choose other than black.

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I have a 2018 Rubicon JLU with Tan seats Love them. First thing remember buy a high quality leather conditioner and cleaner and seal the seats .

I don't care what you use but use something.

Here is what I use again your choice.

Jeep.png