Sponsored

Rubicons Mis-aligned ?

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Alex,
I have already emailed FCA weeks ago. Someone named Alexander (is that you?) said they would get a manager involved. NEVER HAPPENED. Lots of promises, no action. See below.

“Thank you very much for reaching out to us!

Let me first say congratulations on the brand new 2019 Jeep Wrangler! I am so sorry to hear about the alignment issue. It is always a good idea to contact us, we are here to help.

We are definitely here for you! Our dealers are the ones with the mechanical and technical training and skills. The dealer is the one that needs to diagnose and fix the issue, they have the resources to pull on the expertise of our engineers.

I would like to escalate your concern here for review by a manager. Please allow 3-5 business days for contact.

Our goal is to ensure your experience is of the highest quality. Should you have any further questions, comments or concerns, we would be happy to assist. You may reach us via chat or email through www.mopar.com or contact by phone at 877-426-5337.

With Sincerity,

Alexander”

I am not interested in a case with Customer Care. And I previously sent you a private message already. I want a properly designed and functioning vehicle. FCA already has all the information. The dealer is doing all they can and your company is non-responsive for almost a month now. You are only responding on this forum to try and protect your image. Your engineer didn’t even show up to the dealer as promised. As I said, I am OUT of patience.
Hello,
The email team is a separate sect of our Customer Care department. I do have your message that you sent to us, but did not receive a reply when I asked for the proper information to escalate. I'd be happy to look into the case that was opened via email if you would like to send us a PM with your VIN. If not, please feel free to reach out at a later date if you would like me to escalate a case for you.
Alex
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

DesertJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Is there a fix to the pulling right problem on 2019 JLUR? My jeep has been with the dealershil for a month now and still no fix despite them reinstalling stock tires, numerous alignments, changed track bar, rotated brakes and tires, loosened and retightened suspension components, changed lower control arms, replaced steering box with new unit with a different part number but still no fix.

The dealership were helpful and tried their best to solve the issue but still no fix. They've emailed FCA and waiting to hear back while I'm out without a car all this time.

If anyone has an update on this issue and how to fix it, please let me know.

RockinMarine

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL, Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired Marine/ Techician for Disney
I have a 2018 JLU Sahara and the pull does not feel as significant with the smaller tires. But as soon as I went to 35s the pull got real bad, and I developed a death wobble from hell. The solution was to install a Steer Smarts Yeti system. Then I added the Synergy steering box bracket to tighten the flex on the pitman arm. Got an alignment done outside the dealership, and I can cruise at 90 with ease....

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
Isn't it sad you have to spend more money and buy after market parts to get a stock jeep from the factory to drive straight?

The good news is, the bronco will be out in a year and maybe jeep will have to bring its standards up a bit with some competition. They really didn't have this before so if you wanted anything comparable you were SOL.

If you are one of the unfortunate ones (like I was) to get a stock rubi that has /had right pull, trade it in when the design is fixed or another vehicle is out that you can live with. Sadly, I don't know what else to say. You spend more money either way.

The powersteering "reset" on mine seems to have still corrected the issue with 10k miles now on my rubi. Still can't stand the whiny steering box, maybe some day spend the $ on the psc conversion.

DesertJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Isn't it sad you have to spend more money and buy after market parts to get a stock jeep from the factory to drive straight?

The good news is, the bronco will be out in a year and maybe jeep will have to bring its standards up a bit with some competition. They really didn't have this before so if you wanted anything comparable you were SOL.

If you are one of the unfortunate ones (like I was) to get a stock rubi that has /had right pull, trade it in when the design is fixed or another vehicle is out that you can live with. Sadly, I don't know what else to say. You spend more money either way.

The powersteering "reset" on mine seems to have still corrected the issue with 10k miles now on my rubi. Still can't stand the whiny steering box, maybe some day spend the $ on the psc conversion.
I actually saw your earlier posts when I noticed the right pull and told them to remove the steering fuse and plug in a new one. They scoffed at the idea at first but then when they still couldnt fix the problem, they tried it but it still didnt fix the problem.

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I actually saw your earlier posts when I noticed the right pull and told them to remove the steering fuse and plug in a new one. They scoffed at the idea at first but then when they still couldnt fix the problem, they tried it but it still didnt fix the problem.
Yeah, I guess I just lucked out. I'm still not thrilled with the feel of it. Still makes me mad that my JK and TJ never had a problem driving straight, but they decide to introduce some newfangled steering box now that has sporadic issues and sounds ridiculous.
Sponsored