• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland Rubicon Wheels/Tires/TPMS - Brand New - $1300

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
Hey folks,

I'm taking delivery of my new JLR in mid to late December, and will be swapping the wheels/tires immediately after I take delivery of the car. I will be doing that at my local tire shop (Radial Tire, in Silver Spring, MD). I will leave the TPMS on this set of wheels, so this set of 5 wheels and tires is ready to go for whoever wants to buy them!

The only miles on these wheels/tires will be from Ourisman Jeep Bethesda to Radial Tire (4 miles)! These have the Rubicon OEM 285/70-17 BFG KO2s.

$1300 for local pick-up. Also, I am open to shipping these, at the buyer's expense. If I do ship them, I can promise that they will be packaged very wheel, as I have shipped wheels/tires for my other vehicles before).

Thanks,
Anu

PS: I'm new on this forum (given that my car hasn't arrived yet), but am glad to share links to my profiles on other car forums and/or talk over the phone, so that you can feel confident buying from me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pjduffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Which Rubicon rims are these? 17-Inch x7.5-Inch Machined Whls with Black Pockets?
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels/Tires/TPMS - Brand New - $1300 Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.51.31 PM

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for replying. Yep, it's those. Here is a comparable link online: https://www.rubitrux.com/jeep-wrangler-jl-rubicon-wheels-and-tires-silver-spoke-ko2.html

Note the above link does not have TPMS.

I've gotten a lot of interest on these, including locally. But I just found out that the tires I was planning to go with on my new wheels (285/70 KO2s) are only available as E-rated, so it's possible I am going to keep the tires from the OEM wheels, and just sell the wheels themselves. I will post back here within a day once finalized, and will updated my post.

Thanks again for all the interest.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
FWIW, I got $1500 for my set on Facebook Marketplace. Ton of messages of interest, but the first guy that messaged me got them.

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW, I got $1500 for my set on Facebook Marketplace. Ton of messages of interest, but the first guy that messaged me got them.
Thank you for that context. Perhaps I have underpriced myself.

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Thank you for that context. Perhaps I have underpriced myself.
Yeah, you could get more as there was definitely a demand in the DC Metro area. With as many calls as I got for them, I thought I priced them too low. Kid that bought them from me had an LJ that needed adapters to make them fit, but he really wanted them. He drove from NJ to get them.

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, you could get more as there was definitely a demand in the DC Metro area. With as many calls as I got for them, I thought I priced them too low. Kid that bought them from me had an LJ that needed adapters to make them fit, but he really wanted them. He drove from NJ to get them.
Cool; sounds like a win-win for you and him. Would love to see how his LJ ended up looking.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Cool; sounds like a win-win for you and him. Would love to see how his LJ ended up looking.
Me, too. Hit him up last week, and he hadn't installed them yet. Hope you find the same success with your sale. Can't beat it when both parties are happy with the sale.

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me, too. Hit him up last week, and he hadn't installed them yet. Hope you find the same success with your sale. Can't beat it when both parties are happy with the sale.
That's why we are on enthusiast forums and not ebay, right?

OP
OP
Anu2g

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to keep the tires, because I hadn't realized that the 285/75 KO2s were only available as E-rated. So I'm only going to sell the wheels. I'll close this thread down and post a new thread. Thank you, everyone, for your interest.