• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5

micahpop

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
These are the stock Rubicon wheels but with a twist. I meticulously applied satin black vinyl decals (sold by TVD Vinyl) to the polished portion of the wheels because I really liked the black Willys wheels. I've since purchased after market wheels so these are up for sale.

From a distance of about 6 ft and out, these look great. You'd be hard pressed to tell that they're not originally Black wheels. Inspect them up close (or zoom into the photos) and you can see the small imperfections - where the decals overlap, a few spots where the decals don't completely cover the polished parts, etc...

If you have any sort of mild OCD, please look elsewhere. Or... you can just peel the decals off and you'd have polished wheels in good condition.

I put on the decals a couple of weeks after I purchased the Jeep and have since put on about 9000 miles (9700 total miles). They have held up much better than I thought they would... driven through deep snow a couple of times and a few off road trips with little noticeable wear. I just clean the wheels the way I normally would but no high pressure wash.

These do not have the TPMS sensors and two of the wheels are also missing valve stems. Original lug nuts available if you want them.

$500 OBO. These are in Downey (90242).

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1201
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1207
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1270
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1272
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1273
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1274
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1271
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Wheels Satin Black - set of 5 IMG_1275
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP