• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee Rubicon wheels in Tennessee

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
25332E3D-DF3B-449D-BEE0-E3F2FEF318DA.jpeg
I was keeping these for a future project but need to clear the space in the garage.

5 Rubicon wheels for sale with only 100 miles driven on them. Looks like new, no rash.

$500

Will ship these to you if you are willing to pay the shipping cost.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is interested in shipping and wants to get quotes to their zip code

My zip code is 37013

each wheel box dimensions are 19 x 19x 10
The wheels are 21lbs so with the box probably 22lbs

Last edited:

timjack

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Unlimited Sport
25332E3D-DF3B-449D-BEE0-E3F2FEF318DA.jpeg
I was keeping these for a future project but need to clear the space in the garage.

5 Rubicon wheels for sale with only 100 miles driven on them. Looks like new, no rash.

$550

Will ship these to you if you are willing to pay the shipping cost.
What size is the rim?

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
This is your standard Rubicon wheel at 17”

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
No sensors just wheels from my 2018 Rubicon that I sold. The wheels have just over 100 miles on them or so, I don’t remember the exact number when they were removed from the tires. These are very clean, no blemishes. I was keeping them for myself but decided to move on from another project.
If you want me to take a picture of each one, and send you a photo of each I can do that for you. Payment would be through my PayPal and you would have to include the shipping cost to cover what it would cost to ship the wheels to you. let me know or
you can PM me if you need more info or my PayPal account to proceed further.

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I can get these shipped to anyone interested, so let’s make a deal. I already have them boxed up and ready to go. Shipping wouldn’t be that much, if you send me an address I could get a quote to get these to you.

Gillbot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I can get these shipped to anyone interested, so let’s make a deal. I already have them boxed up and ready to go. Shipping wouldn’t be that much, if you send me an address I could get a quote to get these to you.
how much to 26070?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone looking for a set of Rubicon wheels,
No rash or scratches, perfect set of 5. Will ship or you can pickup local if you want.

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GCM 2018 JLUS Firecracker Red
How much shipped to 36117