Big Woody

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone. I am new here so apologize if I am not posting in the right spot. I just purchased a new 2019 Rubicon Sting Gray. Upon delivery, it is going right into the custom shop for a lift, wheels, tires, the works. As such, I will have the take-off wheels that are brand new short of the drive across the dealership. The wheels will be available this week in Costa Mesa California. It seems from reading here that they go for $1200-$1500 for the set if 5. Is that a fair price? Also, is anyone interested? Local pick up only as I don't want to mess with shipping. Thanks.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Hi everyone. I am new here so apologize if I am not posting in the right spot. I just purchased a new 2019 Rubicon Sting Gray. Upon delivery, it is going right into the custom shop for a lift, wheels, tires, the works. As such, I will have the take-off wheels that are brand new short of the drive across the dealership. The wheels will be available this week in Costa Mesa California. It seems from reading here that they go for $1200-$1500 for the set if 5. Is that a fair price? Also, is anyone interested? Local pick up only as I don't want to mess with shipping. Thanks.
are they upgraded wheels? or the standard rubi wheels? does that include tpms?

prices in so cal are higher than everywhere else lol. with zero miles maybe $1200-1300 if they include tpms. less for standard rubi wheels of course.

OP
OP
Big Woody

Big Woody

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think they are the standard 2019 Rubicon wheels and tires. I am fine to let them go for $1200 which is pretty close to the price for a set of 5 new tires alone. Thought about keeping them but I know I won't likely use them. If anyone is interested let me know, I can send a picture as well if needed..

OP
OP
Big Woody

Big Woody

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a picture of the wheel/tire

B6F3FAFA-BABA-4796-905F-C411CE6CD6BB.jpeg

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Standard Rubi tires, wheels, tpms are going for $1500 in the Chicagoland area. Seems to be a fair range you are in.
Sponsored