Rubicon wheels and tires-new

Siggy88

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
I would like some opinions. In my deal when I bought my Wrangler, I got the dealer to agree to trade me new Rubicon wheels and tires off there next aftermarket custom upgrade Jeep for my stock Sahara wheels and tires for $500. They told me it could be a few months before they started on their next one. I talked to them this week and they hope to start on one in the next couple weeks. So, I should be getting them soon. But, in the meantime, I decided to buy my own wheels and tires. So, I will not need these after all. But, it seems to make sense to go through with the deal to resell the Rubicon wheels and tires to make money for my past mods. I live in the KC MO area and there does not seem to be a big presence on the board from KC. I assume most will tell me to go ahead with the deal since the Rubicon ones will be easier to sell and I should be able to make some money. I should be able to see them for $1,000+, right? The tires should have very few miles on them. Thoughts?

Also, any ideas of what to do with the plastic front bumper and side rails off of a JLUS? Doesn't appear to be much of a market for those. Thanks!
Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
That is a good price for a dealer trade. You should easily be able to get $1000 - $1200 for the rubi take offs. I bought my set for $1200 and sold my stock sahara rims for $700. Kinda wish I kept the sahara rims for a winter set now but oh well.

OP
OP

Siggy88

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
That is what I was thinking too. Thanks!
Sponsored