2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
My numbers:

Before
Front 35.25"
Rear 36.25"

After
Front 37"
Rear 37.25"

So 1.75" in the front and 1" in the rear.
Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What were your spring numbers before and what are they now?
Sport
Driver front 57AB
passenger front 58AB
Driver rear 88AB
Passenger rear 89AA

Now with the Rubi take offs
Driver front 89AB
passenger front 60AB
Driver rear will have to look
Passenger rear 91AA

I did not change out the sway links but I think I will go back and do that since the one included are longer.......and I am now hearing a clicking sound at low speeds when turning.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
Sport
Driver front 57AB
passenger front 58AB
Driver rear 88AB
Passenger rear 89AA

Now with the Rubi take offs
Driver front 89AB
passenger front 60AB
Driver rear will have to look
Passenger rear 91AA

I did not change out the sway links but I think I will go back and do that since the one included are longer.......and I am now hearing a clicking sound at low speeds when turning.
Your fronts are the same as mine, Your rears are 1 number higher. Do you have a hitch or steel rear bumper?

for the rubicon numbers, I'm thinking you have the numbers associated with the wrong areas. I assume the driver front is not an 89. my guess would be 59 and 60 or 60 and 61.

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your fronts are the same as mine, Your rears are 1 number higher. Do you have a hitch or steel rear bumper?

for the rubicon numbers, I'm thinking you have the numbers associated with the wrong areas. I assume the driver front is not an 89. my guess would be 59 and 60 or 60 and 61.
It is 59....fat finger on my part. The guy I get the set from had a hard top with steel bumpers. Not sure if he had tow package.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@CypressWrangler Do you have the tow package on your sport or steel bumpers? I ask because my numbers for rear are 87 and 88. I have 4 door hard top no tow package and plastic bumpers. Our front numbers are the same

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@CypressWrangler Do you have the tow package on your sport or steel bumpers? I ask because my numbers for rear are 87 and 88. I have 4 door hard top no tow package and plastic bumpers. Our front numbers are the same

I have stock plastic bumper with tow.

I see a lot of people adding the tow hitch but they dont know the springs are different. I am sure the difference will affect their sag.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have stock plastic bumper with tow.

I see a lot of people adding the tow hitch but they dont know the springs are different. I am sure the difference will affect their sag.
That explains the difference by 1 number for the rear between ours.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just picked up my rubicon suspension today. I took a chance and didn't know the numbers before I drove up to get them, but for $175 I figured I couldn't go wrong. I'm very happy. here are my before spring numbers:

57,58 and 87,88

my new numbers are:

61,62 and 90,91
(only one front spring has a tag on it, and it's a 62, so I assume the other is a 61) which makes it 4 numbers away from mine so I should get a substantial lift:like:

probably won't get to install it until next week sometime though.

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just picked up my rubicon suspension today. I took a chance and didn't know the numbers before I drove up to get them, but for $175 I figured I couldn't go wrong. I'm very happy. here are my before spring numbers:

57,58 and 87,88

my new numbers are:

61,62 and 90,91
(only one front spring has a tag on it, and it's a 62, so I assume the other is a 61) which makes it 4 numbers away from mine so I should get a substantial lift:like:

probably won't get to install it until next week sometime though.
You must have got it from someone with the steel bumpers. Your fronts are higher than mine at 59 and 60. The rear are the same.

Before
Front 35.25"
Rear 36.25"

After
Front 37"
Rear 37.25"

So 1.75" in the front and 1" in the rear

20180920_140247.jpg

Sponsored

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's correct and yours looks good. I also have the rubicon rock rails, along with rubicon upgrade rims and tires

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my suspension installed today. only did the springs and shocks as everything else seemed the same.

Front Before measurements- front 36 inches
After measurements: front 38 drivers

Rear before measurements 37.5 drivers side and 36.75 passenger side
after measurements 39 3/8ths drivers side and 38.75 passenger side

So got 2 inches everywhere except an 1/8th of an inch on the drivers rear for some reason. When I sit in the Jeep the drivers rear evens up with the passenger side. I'm a little large....

After is the first pic. Before is the last pic. Keep in mind the before pic is without the rear doors, rock rails and the top/panels, so it sits higher in that mode naturally.
after.jpg

before.jpg

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Has anyone installed the rubicon suspension with the teraflex 0.5" spacers? I assume it'll give a little more of 2" of lift together. I dont see any issues on regards of needing other components.
Any advice appreciated

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Has anyone put together a parts lift for Rubicon Suspension including the spring isolators etc, etc

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone put together a parts lift for Rubicon Suspension including the spring isolators etc, etc
you can pretty much get all the part numbers you need from this thread. There are different springs based off the options the Rubicon had. Control arms are the same as the sport. Front sway links have a different PN from the sport and do appear to be slightly longer. Not sure about rear as I did not check those. For the spring isolators I can give you one which is 68342250AB however I am not sure if that is for the right or left.

Are you trying to buy the parts separately vs finding someone with a complete take off set?
Sponsored