• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington No Longer for Sale: Rubicon Take-offs (Marysville/Arlington)

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
I'm finally getting around to posting these.
Rubicon Shocks/Springs and the isolators if you want them, $50. All labelled before I lost track of what was what. From a 4 door with steel bumper and HD package, 3.6L. I think they had under 7,000 miles on them when I did the lift. I have the front sway bar links, but not the rear.
Jeep Wrangler JL No Longer for Sale: Rubicon Take-offs (Marysville/Arlington) Springs and Shocks.JPG

4D Rock Rails $50. Passenger side might be bent from using it to jack up/break beads on tires, if you bring your rig we can test fit it for you before you hand over any cash. I think it has all the hardware, I didn't need to re-use anything.
Jeep Wrangler JL No Longer for Sale: Rubicon Take-offs (Marysville/Arlington) Rails.JPG

Tire carrier (no camera) $Free.99 if someone wants the Rubicon carrier. Includes isolators. I've got the mast, but no brake light. I recycled mine onto my new carrier.
Jeep Wrangler JL No Longer for Sale: Rubicon Take-offs (Marysville/Arlington) Tire Carrier.JPG

I've also got tires at my storage unit. 5xBFG KO2's, but I'll probably post those separate. I'm just throwing the line in here in case someone wants to grab everything rubicon all at once. The tires are dismounted from rims (which are gone), so you'll probably need to know someone to get them mounted. I think major chains don't mount used tires. 3 tires have 7,500 miles, and the others have less. I have them labelled in Sharpie.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
GLWS!
Might post the suspension parts in the suspension FS folder, great deal for sure.
AFAIK tire shops should mount used tires if the date codes are less than 6 years but???

uralist

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR - Sarge Green
I'm finally getting around to posting these.
Rubicon Shocks/Springs and the isolators if you want them, $50. All labelled before I lost track of what was what. From a 4 door with steel bumper and HD package, 3.6L. I think they had under 7,000 miles on them when I did the lift. I have the front sway bar links, but not the rear.
Would you be willing to ship the shocks and springs? I'd cover shipping, of course.

OP
OP
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Would you be willing to ship the shocks and springs? I'd cover shipping, of course.
I'd like to avoid it. I'd feel better being close by if someone had a problem to potentially help them or refund them.
Sponsored