Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara, Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I need help. I have a 2019 JLU Sahara, 4dr, 2.0 with hardtop. Coils are 58/59 and 89/90. I bought Rubicon suspension from a 2019 Rubicon, 4dr, 2.0, hardtop and tow package without verifying coil numbers before purchase. I just looked at them since I am now ready to install and coils are 62/62 and 91/91. Same numbers for front and rear. Will this work or do I need to start looking for different a different Rubicon suspension.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I need help. I have a 2019 JLU Sahara, 4dr, 2.0 with hardtop. Coils are 58/59 and 89/90. I bought Rubicon suspension from a 2019 Rubicon, 4dr, 2.0, hardtop and tow package without verifying coil numbers before purchase. I just looked at them since I am now ready to install and coils are 62/62 and 91/91. Same numbers for front and rear. Will this work or do I need to start looking for different a different Rubicon suspension.
Should be fine, coil numbers are good numbers for a higher lift. not having different #s for a left spring and right spring won't make much difference once installed, probably a bit different when you actually measure side to side, but to the eye they shouldn't look off.

Since you have the same motor and a hardtop you should get a good setup there :)

OP
OP
Steve T

Steve T

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Should be fine, coil numbers are good numbers for a higher lift. not having different #s for a left spring and right spring won't make much difference once installed, probably a bit different when you actually measure side to side, but to the eye they shouldn't look off.

Since you have the same motor and a hardtop you should get a good setup there :)
Thanks, that's good to hear.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You probably should get some longer front lower control arms too. Your caster is going to be too low with the added lift.

Cheapest way would be to get the Mopar front LCA's (for the Mopar 2" lift). They're about $30 each and will get your caster back to around 6 degrees.

Otherwise, some adjustable lowers would be a good option too, just more expensive.

OP
OP
Steve T

Steve T

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You probably should get some longer front lower control arms too. Your caster is going to be too low with the added lift.

Cheapest way would be to get the Mopar front LCA's (for the Mopar 2" lift). They're about $30 each and will get your caster back to around 6 degrees.

Otherwise, some adjustable lowers would be a good option too, just more expensive.
Already bought the Mopar LCA's after reading some other posts, so at least I got something right.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Already bought the Mopar LCA's after reading some other posts, so at least I got something right.
You're good to go then. Should be a pretty simple install and your Jeep should handle pretty good.

Good luck!
Sponsored