• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oregon rubicon suspension take offs

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
2019 Rubicon with 13000 miles. Shocks, springs, front lower control arms, front and rear track bars, new factory steering damper, rock rails with all hardware $13,000,000 or make offer, pick up only
Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Would you consider taking just 12 million?

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
For 13 mill you’d think shipping might be an option.

Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
I love that you’re still not moving off 13,000,000 for your asking.

OP
OP

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I love that you’re still not moving off 13,000,000 for your asking.
I know, when I ordered my Jeep I asked for the super, special parts from the factory and my salesman assured me that they would put them on for just me. That's why the price has stayed so high. :)

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
You got the Golden Eagle package. I have only heard of these. I thought it was just rumors. I think Gold is over $1750 ounce.
Thinking about $3.3 -$3.5 million. Then add for ultra rare parts, got to be $9-$10 mill

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
This is the best Rubi take-offs thread ever :rock:
@sandygar4 , you should have ended your post with "no low ball offers, I know what I have. "

Sponsored

OP
OP

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
This is the best Rubi take-offs thread ever :rock:
@sandygar4 , you should have ended your post with "no low ball offers, I know wh.at I have. "
Thanks to Kevin Mojito I now know the name of the package, now the value is $15,000,000. Knowing the name has to make it more valuable. And special thanks to Bocephus, NO LOW BALL OFFERS. I bet you all are sorry that you didn't 't jump on this when they were only $13,000,000!