Sponsored

Rubicon suspension & Rock rails

Unrated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 4door
Vehicle Showcase
Free to good home. Complete Rubicon suspension take offs and Rock Rails. All of it was removed before our 2019 4 door had 2500 miles. Don’t want to deal with shipping, would prefer pickup, or we could meet somewhere. We are in north Snohomish county. Even have stock track bars to add...
Sponsored

jconli1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Emergency Comms, Music
Vehicle Showcase
Free to good home. Complete Rubicon suspension take offs and Rock Rails. All of it was removed before our 2019 4 door had 2500 miles. Don’t want to deal with shipping, would prefer pickup, or we could meet somewhere. We are in north Snohomish county. Even have stock track bars to add...
I don't need the rock rails, but interested in the suspension bits if you're willing to go piecemeal (and if not, I'm sure I can rehome the rails anyway). Available Thursday and Friday for pickup.

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
I live out in Whidbey Island... interested in the Rock Rails.

I’m available Wed/Thurs for pick up. I’ll drive to your location. You central/Eastern/Western Snohomish County?

zmanz28

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

I’m available Wed/Thurs for pick up. I’ll drive to your location. You central/Eastern/Western Snohomish County?
I'll be in Oak Harbor sometime this weekend for about 5 days. I'm visiting a Navy Buddy. He is retired and has to work during the day. If you are interested in Jeeping let me know.

OP
OP

Unrated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 4door
Vehicle Showcase

T

Trey, they are yours. Sent you a PM

Sponsored

OP
OP

Unrated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 4door
Vehicle Showcase

They are yours, either day works.

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be in Oak Harbor sometime this weekend for about 5 days. I'm visiting a Navy Buddy. He is retired and has to work during the day. If you are interested in Jeeping let me know.
I work all weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun)... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I work nights also and then have to come back Tuesday for more Shenanigans. FML!

zmanz28

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I work all weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun)... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I work nights also and then have to come back Tuesday for more Shenanigans. FML!
If you see a Blue JL from Minnesota, thats probably me
Sponsored