Sponsored

Rubicon Suspension parts Questions

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
Locally someone was selling a rubicon suspension kit from a JL unlimited 2.0T. I have a JL unlimited willy's 2.0T, and wanted the springs so I

bought the kit for 25.00$. I've cleaned the shocks (I now have an extra set of rubi shocks, and cleaned the springs, an install project for later in the winter.

My question is: What about all this other stuff? Is any of it different then comes on the willy's ?

I would 'assume' :facepalm: that the bumpstops, coil spring mounts, steering bar, and the 'other' pieces would be the same, but then i could be completely wrong.

Thanks

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Suspension parts Questions 20211031_125047

20211031_124640.jpg
Sponsored

Avar928

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0 Sport S Granite
For reference on my 2018, I upgraded my JLU Sport S with Rubi suspension and outside of the shocks and springs everything was the same. I swapped the LCAs with the Mopar lift kit's to correct caster but didn't have to adjust anything else.

You can check against a Mopar parts catalogue - https://www.yourmoparparts.com/ to be certain.

OP
OP
CMTAZ

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
For reference on my 2018, I upgraded my JLU Sport S with Rubi suspension and outside of the shocks and springs everything was the same. I swapped the LCAs with the Mopar lift kit's to correct caster but didn't have to adjust anything else.

You can check against a Mopar parts catalogue - https://www.yourmoparparts.com/ to be certain.
That seems to be the consensus. The willy's already has the rubi shocks, but i'll gain an inch with the springs. I think the LCAs are the same (not sure) between the Sport / Willy's & Rubicon, so i not sure if the need swapping or if the Mopar LCAs are just better.