• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Rubicon Suspension + Mopar Lift LCAs + .5" Teraflex Spacers

OP
OP
omi205

omi205

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Is this price shipped?
No sir. This is for pick up only. Unless the buyer really wants them that bad. Total weight is somewhere around 50-60lbs.

OR2BAJA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, F350
Can you post both lower control arm numbers, they are side specific.

OP
OP
omi205

omi205

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you post both lower control arm numbers, they are side specific.
Ummm. Are you sure? Mine have the same part number for both left and right. Where are you getting this information from?

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
This is the full kit for those looking to do a proper Rubicon suspension switch to their Sport, Sport S, or Sahara JL model wranglers. There are several forms on here of people doing this exact same suspension upgrade.

These are compatible an all Wrangler JL models not only Rubicon. So these can be applied to a Sport, Sport S, and Sahara JL (2018+ models). These will typically give a 1-1.5" lift just on there own. If you add the tera-flex .5" spacer you will easily net a nice 1.5-2" lift that still gives a stock ride quality. Best part is you stay within warranty as its all Mopar.

Rubicon Shocks Front #: P68330209AA (x2, driver and passenger side)
Rubicon Shocks Rear #: P68330210AA (x2, diver and passenger side)
Rubicon Front Passenger Spring #: 68253660AC
Rubicon Front Driver Spring #: 68253659AC
Rubicon Rear Passenger Spring #: 68253591AA
Rubicon Rear Driver Spring #: 68253590AA
Mopar Lift Kit Lower Control Arms #: 68322798AA (x2 driver and passenger, Brand New/Never Used, These are the upgraded LCAs from the Mopar Lift Kit)
TeraFlex Front .5" Spacers (x2 driver and passenger, Brand New/Never Used)
TeraFlex Rear .5" Spacers (x2 driver and passenger, Brand New/Never Used)

Asking $275 (FIRM) for the entire kit.

20191119_191523.jpg

20191119_191503.jpg

20191119_191438.jpg

20191119_191359.jpg

20191119_191351.jpg
Firm? Market price is at least half of your asking firm price FYI

Sponsored

Jmc711

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Any idea what shipping might be to Tennessee?

No sir. This is for pick up only. Unless the buyer really wants them that bad. Total weight is somewhere around 50-60lbs.

OP
OP
omi205

omi205

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firm? Market price is at least half of your asking firm price FYI
How are you coming to that conclusion.

In my area, LA, Rubi springs/shocks are selling just around $150, the Mopar LCAs sell for $65-75, and the Tera spacers sell for $50. Do the math my friend. If you are in LA and do not want to run around looking for Rubi parts, ordering the Mopar LCAs and Tera spacers from two different sites...then it seems like a no-headache deal to me.

Jmc711

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Would you be willing to sell just the Mopar Lift Kit lower control arms?

How are you coming to that conclusion.

In my area, LA, Rubi springs/shocks are selling just around $150, the Mopar LCAs sell for $65-75, and the Tera spacers sell for $50. Do the math my friend. If you are in LA and do not want to run around looking for Rubi parts, ordering the Mopar LCAs and Tera spacers from two different sites...then it seems like a no-headache deal to me.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
It seems the fair market price for takeoff Rubicon suspensions varies greatly depending on location. For southern California, I believe your asking price is right there with other local sellers on this forum and others. Especially, when you include longer LCA's and spacers.

Others have bragged about how cheaply they purchased a set, but when asked what spring part numbers and mileage, there is no response.

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
It seems the fair market price for takeoff Rubicon suspensions varies greatly depending on location. For southern California, I believe your asking price is right there with other local sellers on this forum and others. Especially, when you include longer LCA's and spacers.

Others have bragged about how cheaply they purchased a set, but when asked what spring part numbers and mileage, there is no response.
I agree. Like I said in my earlier post here, I would've bought this whole set up. I'm just missing those spacers. lol

Sponsored