Sting Gray Rubi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
*UPDATE*
I currently have a template made and thermoplastic material arrived yesterday. I will finalize the template, make my template and begin final molding on the jeep. I will update all with pics once done. If anyone is pleased with the outcome, I may entertain the idea of buying additional materials and making additional sets for members 👌

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you @CarbonSteel that was a fun little batch run
You may consider making them for those (like me) who want the protection with the bumper extensions installed. It took a bit to force the plastic to flatten (since I was using it for a bumper without the extensions and it was curved on the ends of the plastic to match the stubby bumper).

These things are great for the random rock that hits the back of the bumper.

Sponsored

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
@Slowpoke @Sting Gray Rubi @GBV @BamaJeep @Luis Angel Reyes @Cjanak21 @Gadgettr1 @entropy @jeepdude @W4V3
@Reldn @U EEDIOT @Sublime @thundermuffin @kilian73 @Daffydnbugs @FLjeeper @nyvisual @griffinm

Hey Jeep Fam, this is getting some traction again. I can make another run after the holidays as they are VERY time consuming to hand make batches and the Endcap contours are a 3 part heat application to make it form properly (ie good craftsmanship). Start to finish, each set takes me 4hr to make without changing the application to a press cut and heat mold (manufacturing)
I’ll have to source bulk materials over the holidays and can start taking orders during the holidays. As I did with the others, Pay Pal pre-order, conversation page with all people that placed orders, progress updates, and forecasted timeline for bulk shipping. This worked well last time, however given the time in making I may have to increase the price to offset overhead.
Interested. Approximate cost?

Reactions: BHo

andrew4fins

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
These are nice. I made my own a while back out of sheet aluminum from home depot. Cardboard template then transfer to the sheet n cut. Rattle can and install. They do the job but these look factory. Very nice job. I’d butchered the plastic for sure.
Sponsored