• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Rubicon Steel Bumpers

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Youre in San Antonio?

OP
OP
72Blazer

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
the Valley. McAllen area.

Sponsored

OP
OP
72Blazer

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SLP
Best price to ship to Austin?
Last I checked shipping was running $100-150...I can only imagine thats gone up with the current surging fuel prices. How soon are you wanting it? I may be up in SA soon or could possibly get a ride for it sometime in April and just work out fuel expenses there.

kdr2824

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Last I checked shipping was running $100-150...I can only imagine thats gone up with the current surging fuel prices. How soon are you wanting it? I may be up in SA soon or could possibly get a ride for it sometime in April and just work out fuel expenses there.
I am in no hurry at all, so if you or someone you know might be in the area let me know. I am just north of Austin.

ahidro1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
How much are you wanting for the front and rear bumper?

OP
OP
72Blazer

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SLP
I just have a rear bumper. It’s posted in the OP.
Sponsored