Sponsored

Rubicon steel bumper price...

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
$400 is a good deal on the front bumper. It's actually a stout piece of hardware and can take some abuse. It's the steel rear bumper I wouldn't bother getting, no matter the price.
Sponsored

KSwilly

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
xtimesofgrace

xtimesofgrace

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
If it was close to me, I'd buy it even if it didn't have the lights and skidplate.

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
For reference, I got it new on BAM Wholesale for $900, including shipping; no sales tax.

It comes with the LED fogs, which are another $200 if bought separately. So it was worth it to me.
_DSC0002.JPG
What part number id that bumper?

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Meh, that's not the same as coming down on a boulder. To each their own.
You seem to use the word "meh" a lot. Just be careful that you don't use it with the wrong person - like a boss or customer. It's the equivalent of pantomiming a stifled yawn and then walking away in boredom. I'll stop short of saying that it's rude, but it certainly won't win you any friends.

That said, I tend to agree with many of your Jeep-related comments, so I'll assume that you use it out of habit, and don't intend the negativity that comes with it.

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
$400 is a great price, the cheapest I have seen here in SoCal is about $250 for a steel front and rear on Craigslist. No idea of the condition of either, but I missed the deal by a hour. I am trying to hold out for another $250 one, probably take a year or so...

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
You seem to use the word "meh" a lot. Just be careful that you don't use it with the wrong person - like a boss or customer. It's the equivalent of pantomiming a stifled yawn and then walking away in boredom. I'll stop short of saying that it's rude, but it certainly won't win you any friends.

That said, I tend to agree with many of your Jeep-related comments, so I'll assume that you use it out of habit, and don't intend the negativity that comes with it.
I understand the use of the word very well. I can't think of a better word to describe the Mopar bumper. I had it, I replaced it. I wouldn't hold up to what I put my bumper through.

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
I offered the person $250 but they didn’t respond so I offered $300 but they said $400 and it’s mine. I thought the price was kinda steep that’s why I’m asking.

If you don't want it for $400 and it's in perfect shape with lights, I'll take it for the 21 JL Sport S.

Thegrants82

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL

when you talk to adults like children they tend to reply like children...so meh to you.

sixspeed

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JL
$400 is a good deal on the front bumper. It's actually a stout piece of hardware and can take some abuse. It's the steel rear bumper I wouldn't bother getting, no matter the price.
I’ve had a poster say otherwise but I don’t believe the backup sensors work with the Mopar steel rear bumper. I don’t see any holes for them.