Rubicon springs on a 2 door Sport?

RDWrangler

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I am looking to do the Rubicon springs on a 2 door Sport upgrade. I've seen all the posts with the 90/91 and 59/61 part numbers, but the Rubicon takeoffs I'm looking at have a 0231ad part number for one of the front springs. I'm trying to get more info from the seller but at this point all I know is that the parts are from a 2dr. Can anyone offer any additional help?
Sponsored

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
my front springs off of a 2dr sport were 0228/0229 so maybe the 2dr has a different number pattern than the 4dr

Fatboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Rubicon JL
I am looking to do the Rubicon springs on a 2 door Sport upgrade. I've seen all the posts with the 90/91 and 59/61 part numbers, but the Rubicon takeoffs I'm looking at have a 0231ad part number for one of the front springs. I'm trying to get more info from the seller but at this point all I know is that the parts are from a 2dr. Can anyone offer any additional help?
I think those springs are from the 2 door Rubicon. I have a 2 door Rubicon and the spring # are as follows. FD 68250230ac FP 68250231ac RD 68249113 RP 68249114 My Jeep also has a lean to the passenger side of almost 3/4 of an inch. You might want to try the springs from the 4 door as they seem to be completely different in part # sequence. I can only guess this is for the additional weight of the 4 door. I am currently looking into the 4 door springs to try and eliminate the lean my Jeep has. I’m also hoping that I might see a little more lift with the 4 door springs.

Northern88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jl 2 dr
I think those springs are from the 2 door Rubicon. I have a 2 door Rubicon and the spring # are as follows. FD 68250230ac FP 68250231ac RD 68249113 RP 68249114 My Jeep also has a lean to the passenger side of almost 3/4 of an inch. You might want to try the springs from the 4 door as they seem to be completely different in part # sequence. I can only guess this is for the additional weight of the 4 door. I am currently looking into the 4 door springs to try and eliminate the lean my Jeep has. I’m also hoping that I might see a little more lift with the 4 door springs.
I just picked up a rubi take off and it has those exact numbers even though the guy claimed it was a 4 dr. Not sure I’ll even put it on now.

Sponsored

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
I have Rubicon springs off my 2dr. I would think you need to get 2dr ones. Let me know

Northern88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jl 2 dr
The 4dr take offs work for a 2dr and give more lift. I’m already trying to sell the 2dr rubi take offs I just bought two days ago. Didn’t do my hw on the numbers before hand 👎👎

Fatboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Rubicon JL
I just picked up a rubi take off and it has those exact numbers even though the guy claimed it was a 4 dr. Not sure I’ll even put it on now.
Update.. After 3k miles the stock rubicon springs settled in a bit and now the lean is only off 1/2” with a full tank of gas. I measured when I’m in the drivers seat and the Jeep sits level then. Also after some research It looks like the 4 door springs are made to support more vehicle weight. My Jeep does sag some in the rear, I have the tow package and hard top. I plan to tow a small teardrop camper and am going to try some 4 door rubicon springs.
Sponsored