Sponsored

Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and Overland JL Wranglers Spotted in Multiple Colors

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Diesel will be a great engine, and for many a truly perfect fit, but people need to temper their expectaions a bit, as I think the hype has elevated it well above achievable levels IMO.
Sponsored

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
I def want the diesel. Even tho my idiotic state of CA bumped the diesel tax 20 cents a gallon this month. Was cheaper than 87 but now about the same.

Wolfslash16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Firecracker Recon.
I'm hoping this is true but how do you know without measurements?
I don't, hence why I said "looks" like it. We won't know until someone tries putting one on.

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Hmm..definitely lifted. I don't think they'll fit otherwise
Apparently those are confirmed to be 37's on a 3"lift from mopar. Talking about the lifted one with somebody saying 35"...

Sponsored

Tomel

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangle Sahara
I like the new tech, but have to say I think the exterior design is a step back. The stylists went to far with the bumpers, hood, etc. I much prefer the more utilitarian look of the JK models. This version reminds me of the mistake they made when they introduced rectangular headlights. The JL is over styled.

Tomel

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangle Sahara
I don't like the tail lights either. The hour glass design has no relation to the body lines. Everywhere I look I see unessasary and distracting details such as in the fenders, front turn signals, driving lights and hood. Another styling low point.

Sponsored

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
These don't look like the hiline fenders on a Rubicon? Or are they?

I like this wheel in black. I hope this is a choice.
Yup, it is this one. I like this design in machined finish.

Rubicon_Unlimited_Softtop_006.jpg
Rubicon_Unlimited_Softtop_004.jpg

Valentino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Winter Edition
992FDEE2-A0AE-4C0C-83AE-8D263051E7D0.jpeg
I like the new tech, but have to say I think the exterior design is a step back. The stylists went to far with the bumpers, hood, etc. I much prefer the more utilitarian look of the JK models. This version reminds me of the mistake they made when they introduced rectangular headlights. The JL is over styled.
Totally agree I have been waiting to see pictures of the Sahara to make up my mind between buying a 2017 or 2018 and bang at the dealership getting a jk winter edition

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Do you feel the same about the Recon edition? The bumpers are the same and the hoods are very similar.

Valentino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Winter Edition
Do you feel the same about the Recon edition? The bumpers are the same and the hoods are very similar.
The recon edition look very similar and it is going to be more costly just for the new gadgets. What the jk has now with navigation power windows is more than good enough for me.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
I don't like the tail lights either. The hour glass design has no relation to the body lines. Everywhere I look I see unessasary and distracting details such as in the fenders, front turn signals, driving lights and hood.
How is it distracting, you can’t see them from the inside?

As for the hood, the ventless one is more classic than the JK, and the vented ones are a common want of JK owners (I know most of them comment on mine).
Sponsored