• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana Rubicon Rock Rails - Free

mineapr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Rubi Rock Rail take-offs... free for local pick-up only (W. Lafayette, IN). These were taken off after just a few hundred miles with no damage. They include the pinch weld hardware only (not the bolts for under the frame). Moving to Texas in the next couple of weeks, so need these out of the way before the movers arrive.

IMG-1219.jpg
Sponsored

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
I am interested, are the for an unlimited? Also when do you need them gone by? I won’t be back home until the 24th, currently in Oklahoma.

OP
OP
mineapr

mineapr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I am interested, are the for an unlimited? Also when do you need them gone by? I won’t be back home until the 24th, currently in Oklahoma.
Sorry for the delay, we just came back from a trip to Texas to prep that end for the move. The rails are for the unlimited. You would need to make it to West Lafayette to pick them up this week... preferably the earlier the better. The movers will be here packing and loading, starting on the 24th. You would need to get them before they get loaded. PM me and we can make arrangements if you are still interested.

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Sorry for the delay, we just came back from a trip to Texas to prep that end for the move. The rails are for the unlimited. You would need to make it to West Lafayette to pick them up this week... preferably the earlier the better. The movers will be here packing and loading, starting on the 24th. You would need to get them before they get loaded. PM me and we can make arrangements if you are still interested.
Well I would love to take you up on the offer unfortunately I am in Oklahoma and don’t get back to Indy until the 24th.

I appreciate the offer and good luck on the move!
Sponsored