• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Rubicon Recon Wheels w/ KO2s & TPMS (<190 miles on them)

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
Stock OEM Rubicon Recon wheels off my 2020 JLU. All 5. Less than 190 total miles on them. Includes OEM TPMS still installed. BF Goodrich KO2's from the factory.

These are as 'like new' as you can get. Straight bolt on. Will include lugs if needed as well.

$1400

Pickup in Seattle area. Not up for shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Recon Wheels w/ KO2s & TPMS (<190 miles on them) Wheel1

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Recon Wheels w/ KO2s & TPMS (<190 miles on them) Wheel2
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated the title to reflect true mileage when removed... these had less than 190 miles total on them.

Puffins_00

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2door
Would you be willing to sell just the tires? Need to switch my M/T to A/T. Jeep is going to be my daily driver for awhile.

OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you be willing to sell just the tires? Need to switch my M/T to A/T. Jeep is going to be my daily driver for awhile.
Not interested in separating. This is wheels, tires, TPMS, mounted/balanced, and stock lugs even. It's a complete bolt-on setup that is brand new.

Monkeyopolis

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport, Subaru Ascent, Lexus NX
Hello any chance I could take a look at them? I am interested and will be around on Sunday afternoon. We live part time in Ocean Park. Thank you

Sponsored

OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello any chance I could take a look at them? I am interested and will be around on Sunday afternoon. We live part time in Ocean Park. Thank you
Sent you a PM. Happy to show them Sunday. Let's find a time. We're out in Maple Valley.

Khoality

First Name
Khoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 2024 JT Mojave
I know this is a few weeks old, but just checking in, have you sold these yet?

OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know this is a few weeks old, but just checking in, have you sold these yet?
Sent you a private message. Yes, they are still available.

OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple of off forum pendings and no shows, these are still available.

OP
OP

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
these are sold.
Sponsored