Sold: Texas Rubicon Recon Wheel & Tire Take-offs - Set of 5

hoodie

First Name
Case
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello fellow Jeeper's. I have decided to purchase a new wheel/tire combo for my JLURR so my OEM factory set is up for sale. I am located in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and would prefer the buyer to pick these up but could possibly meet up in a certain radius.

Condition
Wheels - black factory Recon's and all 5 are in excellent condition (high-res images attached for review) with no curb or trail rash.
Tires - Falken Wilpeak M/T 285/70 R17 with ~10,500k highway miles but they have been rotated twice (5 tire rotation) so technically, 2 of them only have ~5k miles.

Price
$1,200 OBO

Request for Buyer
I currently have a 1-2 week lead time as of this post for my new setup so if you're interested, I'd greatly appreciate some latitude on when we could complete the sale.

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks all.

tempImageWaq8aA.png
tempImagen6AWMw.png
tempImageli8G8h.png
tempImagehW1RDU.png
tempImage2qPFE0.png
tempImage3LnZlR.png
tempImageubjaqD.png
tempImageGH3PUs.png
tempImagesLWMtI.png
tempImageJgn9mW.png

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Throw them on Craigslist if you dont get any bites here. I sold mine to a mom and pop tire reseller in Bedford.

James7701

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hello fellow Jeeper's. I have decided to purchase a new wheel/tire combo for my JLURR so my OEM factory set is up for sale. I am located in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and would prefer the buyer to pick these up but could possibly meet up in a certain radius.

Condition
Wheels - black factory Recon's and all 5 are in excellent condition (high-res images attached for review) with no curb or trail rash.
Tires - Falken Wilpeak M/T 285/70 R17 with ~10,500k highway miles but they have been rotated twice (5 tire rotation) so technically, 2 of them only have ~5k miles.

Price
$1,200 OBO

Request for Buyer
I currently have a 1-2 week lead time as of this post for my new setup so if you're interested, I'd greatly appreciate some latitude on when we could complete the sale.

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks all.

tempImageWaq8aA.png
tempImagen6AWMw.png
tempImageli8G8h.png
tempImagehW1RDU.png
tempImage2qPFE0.png
tempImage3LnZlR.png
tempImageubjaqD.png
tempImageGH3PUs.png
tempImagesLWMtI.png
tempImageJgn9mW.png
I'm interested, would you take $1,000?. I live in OKC but I'll be down in Fort Worth the weekend of August 28 if you're still looking to sell them. Just bought my first Jeep a few weeks ago and I'm tired of looking at the stock Sport Wheels/tires lol.

OP
OP
hoodie

hoodie

First Name
Case
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested, would you take $1,000?. I live in OKC but I'll be down in Fort Worth the weekend of August 28 if you're still looking to sell them. Just bought my first Jeep a few weeks ago and I'm tired of looking at the stock Sport Wheels/tires lol.
Sent a message to you. Thanks James.

Advertisement

Stinger Off-Road

Advertisement