Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Personal Banker
This was my Recon the day I bought it (about two weeks ago.) I got it for around 4% under invoice after the rebates and also got the trade-in value I wanted so I couldn't be happier. The only option it was "missing" that I kind of wanted was the Safety Group for the BSM. However, I don't have the doors on much during the warmer months and I was also worried about the sensors being weird once I went to aftermarket fenders/tires so it wasn't a deal breaker. I already have lots of parts in the mail and can't wait to make it my own.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread stock

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
This was my Recon the day I bought it (about two weeks ago.) I got it for around 4% under invoice after the rebates and also got the trade-in value I wanted so I couldn't be happier. The only option it was "missing" that I kind of wanted was the Safety Group for the BSM. However, I don't have the doors on much during the warmer months and I was also worried about the sensors being weird once I went to aftermarket fenders/tires so it wasn't a deal breaker. I already have lots of parts in the mail and can't wait to make it my own.

Congrats Cody! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your Jeep/build.

-Steven

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Also, my start up screen is the standard Jeep Wrangler start up screen and not the Rubicon variant. I found that odd. Is this the case for anyone else?
Mine has the standard start-up screen, too. I have to take it in Monday morning (CEL for the Power Control Module :mad: ) and I’m going to ask about that.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

Plus the two door already has excellent visibility as is. Not having the BSM is one less electronic thing you have to worry about in the future.

Myopik

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Personal Banker
Mine has the standard start-up screen, too. I have to take it in Monday morning (CEL for the Power Control Module :mad: ) and I’m going to ask about that.
I also just got a Tazer to fix my tire size and when I was looking at the other settings I realized my Jeep had thr standard screen splash as well. I just changed it myself, but I find it odd that they forgot to use the Rubicom splash on a lot of the Recons.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I also just got a Tazer to fix my tire size and when I was looking at the other settings I realized my Jeep had thr standard screen splash as well. I just changed it myself, but I find it odd that they forgot to use the Rubicom splash on a lot of the Recons.
I had a Tazer on my '19 but it had to go with the Jeep. I'll get another when I get new tires. In the meantime, I'll bug my dealer :) . I'm glad it can be changed.

Aubie

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JTR
Just joined the forum and currently have a 18 jlur. Looking at getting a recon in late 21/early 22. Anyone know if the recon will still be produced then?

Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
Just joined the forum and currently have a 18 jlur. Looking at getting a recon in late 21/early 22. Anyone know if the recon will still be produced then?
Hi spoke with a dealer who is pretty knowledgable and was told Jeep only produces Recons on even years.

If that's the case, then possibly 2022 model year? We'll see.

-Steven

Aubie

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JTR
Hi spoke with a dealer who is pretty knowledgable and was told Jeep only produces Recons on even years.

If that's the case, then possibly 2022 model year? We'll see.

-Steven
Thanks

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
New member here first time jeep owner and love it so far picked her up about a month ago. I like the 2.0 turbo got some juice to it, but I have noticed when the engine warm up and the fan kicks in it can get very loud. Does anyone else have this issues is it normal?
Yep, it wails like a horny acelot. I think there is a TSB that can make it quieter, but I haven't done it yet.

Rom101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Recon
Yep, it wails like a horny acelot. I think there is a TSB that can make it quieter, but I haven't done it yet.

Yup. I saw that tsb but you would think since my is a 2020 model they would have fix that at the factory. Unless there a new tsb that just recently released.
Sponsored