Sponsored

Rubicon plastic bumper led fog light size difference?

ChromeToaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon, 03 Honda XR650L
Hi all,

Just wondering if the Rubicon LED fogs are the same size with steel and plastic bumper options. I've read they are larger than the other trim levels but with the steel bumpers so wondering if its the same with the plastic bumpers looking at ordering an aftermarket bumper but want to make sure the fogs will fit.

Thanks.
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

Just wondering if the Rubicon LED fogs are the same size with steel and plastic bumper options. I've read they are larger than the other trim levels but with the steel bumpers so wondering if its the same with the plastic bumpers looking at ordering an aftermarket bumper but want to make sure the fogs will fit.

Thanks.
All LED fogs are the same just different mounting points/brackets. Steel bumper brackets only mount in Steel Bumper. The Rubicon plastic bumper fogs have a 4 point mounting bracket that fits/works in most aftermarket bumpers.

OP
OP
ChromeToaster

ChromeToaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon, 03 Honda XR650L
All LED fogs are the same just different mounting points/brackets. Steel bumper brackets only mount in Steel Bumper. The Rubicon plastic bumper fogs have a 4 point mounting bracket that fits/works in most aftermarket bumpers.
Awesome that's what I was hoping to hear!
Sponsored