• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Rubicon plastic bumper for sale

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
One plastic bumper from Rubicon with less than 1000 miles in perfect condition. Includes lower plastic deflector, upper plastic insert, red tow hooks and wiring harness but no fog lights.
$125 - Prefer local pickup as shipping cost would likely be prohibitive.

Only pic I currently have when it was still on the Jeep. Can take more if needed.

bumper.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Buckster

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Monday bump

OP
OP
Buckster

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, still sitting in the garage. Tried sending a PM but kept getting a server error.

9SecVmax

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
Morning,

Thanks for the reply. Im in Raleigh. I found another in Richmond for 100 but its just to far of a drive. Ill give you the 125 if the bumper is perfect, not one scratch. However, could you meet me half way from Garner? Maybe early tomorrow morning?

Sponsored

9SecVmax

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
Morning,

Thanks for the reply. Im in Raleigh. I found another in Richmond for 100 but its just to far of a drive. Ill give you the 125 if the bumper is perfect, not one scratch. However, could you meet me half way from Garner? Maybe early tomorrow morning?
Yes no?

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
Is this still for sale? I am in Mooresville and would be interested.

OP
OP
Buckster

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Bumpity bump. Had forgotten it is still in the garage taking up space.
Best offer....
Sponsored