Rubicon Lift

HungryKen

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
So this is my first time owning a Rubicon. I’m not used to having the front and rear differential lockers and being able to disconnect the sway bar with the push of a button. My question is (might be a dumb one) when I get a aftermarket lift will that effect the way those buttons work? Do I need a specific kind of lift? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HungryKen

HungryKen

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on your new rig, lifts will not affect those buttons, and you can use any lift you want as long as it’s for jl.
Awesome thanks for the quick reply.

EZMFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the club. You made it.

Lockers are in the axles so they are separate and the electronic sway bar can be used with most lifts. Some will include their own replacements for the sway bar completely. You don't need a specific kind of lift but one that is the height that you want, comes with the parts that you want, and is in the price range that you want. Tell us what you seriously want to spend and some recommendations are bound to come up.

OP
OP
HungryKen

HungryKen

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool. On my recent JK I had a 3.5 JKS lift with 35 inch BF mud terrains with 17 AEV Pinter wheels. I really liked that set up and will probably look for something similar. Maybe just a better quality lift and thinking of going with all terrains this time. Any recommendations would be great.
Sponsored