Sponsored

RUBICON Lift Less than 2 inches - options without going spacers ?

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
I have the rubber bushings on both the front and back LCAs. As far as i know there is no maintenance but please confirm. They are great. Jeep looks and rides great. Got my caster to right about 6.0 and have not touched them since.

Very please with Rustys and the Vertex shocks thou I think someone told me the cost has gone up. Also for what it's worth I was told from a reliable source that Radflow makes those Vertex adjustable shocks for Rough County. Pretty cool. Let me know how it goes for u..
got it-no i dont think the rubber bushings have any maintenance but the flex joints i think do as they have grease zerks. I may just go with the all rubber and give up the idea of getting more available articulation with the flex joints or alpine ir’s. Would also save some funds as well!
Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my 2/1” Eibach coils on Fox 2.0’s with JKS links and track bar, and a mix of daystar/teraflex spacers to make it even. Also have the Mopar extended arms and 2” front links. I ended up getting about 1-1.75” over a rubicon and 2-2.75” over the sport. They used small spacers or spacer/isolators on 3 out of 4 corners to get it almost perfect (not stacked, I gave them 3 different size spacer kits). I can put a level under my rail and it’s almost exact no joke. The driver and passenger side are within 1/4” driver to passenger side with a lil over 1/2 a tank on a 3.6 auto hardtop, no spare, and plastic oem bumpers. Rides awesome especially with the Hellwig sway bar in the rear. Eibach makes the Rusty, AFE, Accutune, and Dynatrac coils 😉.

Jeep Wrangler JL RUBICON Lift Less than 2 inches - options without going spacers ? 0BDAB604-39A2-4EE7-9FD9-87D37A156E77

Jeep Wrangler JL RUBICON Lift Less than 2 inches - options without going spacers ? 4A2D172A-09CD-4DCD-AE30-08B3E5DD5C3D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rubi VT

Rubi VT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
looks good - hahaaaa THEY DONT MAKE IT EASY!!! right ??

Did you get an alignment yet ? wondering if you may need rear LCA's or do you already have them ? from the pics the rear tire looks centered which is not usually the case without rear LCA.

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my 2/1” Eibach coils on Fox 2.0’s with JKS links, and track bar, and a mix of daystar/teraflex spacers to make it even. Also have the Mopar extended arms and 2” front links. I ended up getting about 1-2” over a rubicon and 2.5-3.5 over the sport. They used small spacers or spacer/isolators on 3 out of 4 corners to get it almost perfect (not stacked, I gave them 3 different size spacer kits). I can put a level under my rail and it’s almost exact no joke. The driver and passenger side are within 1/4” driver to passenger side with a lil over 1/2 a tank on a 3.6 auto hardtop, no spare, ands plastic oem bumpers. Rides awesome especially with the Hellwig sway bar in the rear. Eibach makes the Rusty, AFE, Accutune, and Dynatrac coils 😉.

Jeep Wrangler JL RUBICON Lift Less than 2 inches - options without going spacers ? 4A2D172A-09CD-4DCD-AE30-08B3E5DD5C3D

How much bump stop are you having to run with this setup? Are the shocks or the springs the major factor on the bump stop setting?

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How much bump stop are you having to run with this setup? Are the shocks or the springs the major factor on the bump stop setting?
Teraflex 2” bump stops and wheels are 295/70 r18 and measure 34” unloaded and around 33.5” mounted on the Jeep. So far so good with the bump stops. Teraflex recommends a shim kit with about .5 more of bump stop but I flexed it and I’m good.

Sponsored

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR
Clayton Offroad has announced on this forum that they will have an Overland Plus kit providing 1.5" to 2.0" of lift for JL's sometime this summer. The kit will be set up for Jeeps carrying some weight, so I'm really excited about it. All the other 2" spring options are a little too soft for my jeep. They haven't started marketing it yet, as it won't be ready for a few months. But if everybody is really excited about it, maybe it will happen sooner. Here's a link to their post. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...jl-overland-plus-lift-kits.45909/post-1382797

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Clayton Offroad has announced on this forum that they will have an Overland Plus kit providing 1.5" to 2.0" of lift for JL's sometime this summer. The kit will be set up for Jeeps carrying some weight, so I'm really excited about it. All the other 2" spring options are a little too soft for my jeep. They haven't started marketing it yet, as it won't be ready for a few months. But if everybody is really excited about it, maybe it will happen sooner. Here's a link to their post. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...jl-overland-plus-lift-kits.45909/post-1382797
This upcoming kit will most likely be available in both our Overland Plus system and our Ride Right system which is our more entry-level kit. All of our kits are designed to work and drive excellent both on and off-road with or without carrying extra weight through the use of our specially designed dual-rate rear springs! Shooting for summertime for the release, but pre-ordering might become available beforehand if there are enough people looking for this option!

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
This upcoming kit will most likely be available in both our Overland Plus system and our Ride Right system which is our more entry-level kit. All of our kits are designed to work and drive excellent both on and off-road with or without carrying extra weight through the use of our specially designed dual-rate rear springs! Shooting for summertime for the release, but pre-ordering might become available beforehand if there are enough people looking for this option!
Count me in on the pre order! You should start a thread for this to see how much interest there is for this!

Gotcoffee

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited JL Willys
I am definitely interested in the 1.5 preorder if it was to happen. I’m one of the few that drive a JLU and happy with running. 33’s but want a little more lift.
Sponsored