Sponsored

Rubicon Lift height vs Sahara Lift height

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here. I'm a bit familiar with Jeeps, coming off a lifted WK2 Grand Cherokee. I have a factory order for a JLUR coming hopefully by the end of the month. I had a question regarding the actual lift height in comparison to a Sahara.

What I'm reading on here is that the Rubicon has a net height ( 1" ? ) more than a Sahara, and that's discounting the 32" vs 33" tires.

I also read here that a Mopar lift gives Saharas and Sports a 3" lift, but not so much on a Rubicon. I'm thinking of doing the Daystar 2" lift on my Rubicon which would essentially put me at the same height as a Sahara/Sport with a Mopar lift. Could anyone shed light on this if my calculations ( theory) is correct? Thanks!
Sponsored

Jgerrells

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
I ran a 3.5in Rancho lift on my Sahara and it is the perfect height for me. Looks nice but isn’t too hard to get out of. I have read that the Saharas lift more with similar kits, for example Ranchos kit for the rubicon is 2in but the same kit for the Sahara/Sport is a 3.5in kit. I’m running 35s with no problems at all.

C565F9B8-1E21-427E-BF9B-56FD1BF87926.jpeg