Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I hate the size of the LED taillights. I had no plans on getting the LED package so I didn't research them. I ended up get a great deal on a Rubicon that had the LED package. I can stand by the front fender and see the taillight. Stupid. It should be like that on a Jeep.
It there a after-market company that makes smaller tail lights?
I haven't found any yet. I'm waiting on the corner guards that incorporate the round LED turn/brake lights like they have for the JK.
Sponsored

JeepJLBase

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
That is a bummer- I was hoping it was not going to hang out like that- seems like something that would be just begging for a tree to take it out when you are wheelin it.
If you get that close to a tree with the fenders flares out that far you have bigger issues.

ale70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
If you get that close to a tree with the fenders flares out that far you have bigger issues.
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I am in a weird situation. So, while installing my 37" Pats I cracked an LED Taillight with BSM Sensors. I bought a replacement taillight here on the forum from a great guy, but forgot to mention about BSM. So now my BSM doesn't work but I still have the cracked light (that worked perfectly other than being cracked). does anybody know if I can take the BSM part off the old light and move it to the new one?

Thanks in advance to all the people that know this much!

mallratt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I am in a weird situation. So, while installing my 37" Pats I cracked an LED Taillight with BSM Sensors. I bought a replacement taillight here on the forum from a great guy, but forgot to mention about BSM. So now my BSM doesn't work but I still have the cracked light (that worked perfectly other than being cracked). does anybody know if I can take the BSM part off the old light and move it to the new one?

What side do you have? I’m in Upstate New York and have a light with the BSM system but don’t have BSM.

Sandcrawler

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU 3.6L White

Yes they can be removed from the old and placed in the new lights

The oculus flush mount led tails install video shows it being done.
Sponsored

Last edited: