• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York Rubicon JLU Suspension - $250

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Takeoff suspension from my 2020 Wrangler with 10k miles - 3.6 V6, hardtop, tow package. The set up also includes the longer Mopar LCAs.

Also would sell the Mopar Lift crate for $50

163EDD48-85F9-413D-BB78-05A0826C00A8.jpeg

2EB6C7A3-2881-477F-A0D7-44B488F5B346.jpeg
Sponsored

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
Where in NY are you located?

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
So the opposite side of the state lol.

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Lol that’d be quite the road trip

Sponsored

Mthayeck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S Unlimited
Hey Armann how much are you asking for the suspension? Is it $50 or is that just for the box?

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Hey Armann how much are you asking for the suspension? Is it $50 or is that just for the box?
good call haha missed that key part. Looking for $300 for the suspension $50 for the box

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Price drop bump

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Bump.
Open to offers, need to get this out for some space

Mthayeck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From what I can see in your box it looks like springs, shocks, sway bar links, control arms and spring rubber isolators. Are there all 4 sway bar links and what about bump stops? Is there anything I was incorrect on or didn't mention

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
From what I can see in your box it looks like springs, shocks, sway bar links, control arms and spring rubber isolators. Are there all 4 sway bar links and what about bump stops? Is there anything I was incorrect on or didn't mention
that’s correct springs, shocks, all four end links, a set of LCAs, and the isolators. No bump stops since the factory ones don’t get replaced

Mthayeck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m interested but didn’t want to go over $100. I’ve seen that JLURs usually go for between $50 -$150 based of spring rate but totally understand if you want to hold off. If you are interested send me a message and we can set up a time to meet. I’m about 45 min from White Plains. Thanks
Sponsored