Sponsored

Rubicon JLU Front Seat Covers with MOLLE Uncovered?

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU. It's a Jeep.
Doing regular desert trips and having a dog I know just how messed up seats can get, I'm trying to find front covers for a Rubicon JL that doesn't cover up the MOLLE system but have yet to find any.
Has anybody found covers that leave the MOLLE system uncovered?

Thanks.
Sponsored

IowaRaider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Doing regular desert trips and having a dog I know just how messed up seats can get, I'm trying to find front covers for a Rubicon JL that doesn't cover up the MOLLE system but have yet to find any.
Has anybody found covers that leave the MOLLE system uncovered?

Thanks.
Just get the Bartact, it's built in to them and they are awesome seat covers.

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
I want the same thing too.. I like the built in molle system and really want something that will allow me to have both a seat cover and make use of it

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lustmord

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Noob question. What is the MOLLE system?
It's a military load carrying system, see here.
There are many civilian modules that work with it but there are far more mil-spec suppliers who make far better quality options.
I have a bunch of different MOLLE pouches etc and my spare ones will go on my Rubicon seats.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
I like the OEM MOLLE seat backs, they're ok. But the Bartact Tactical Seat Covers are a BIG improvement! More attachment points, zippered pockets, custom colours, water resistant. Big benefits. The OEM MOLLE attachment points don't work with half the gear I have because of the spacing. Bartact solves that, and adds straps to the sides too. I will also sew some Velcro into the covers for patches and more.

Reactions: apb
OP
OP
Lustmord

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
he OEM MOLLE attachment points don't work with half the gear I have because of the spacing.
Interesting and rather silly considering.
I didn't know this (still waiting for delivery of my Rubicon) and will investigate the Bartact option further - I like the quality of the gear of theirs I have.

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
Any seat covers available yet that allow you to use the factory mole panels on the Rubicon seats?

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I think I saw an offering from PRP in one of the Litebrite videos,did a quick Google search and I think the ones in the post HERE are the ones I saw

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
The PRP's look nice, but I don't trust the factory seat back anymore. My driver-side panel started slipping off, and it seemed somewhat cheaply attached. I've since added Bartact tactical covers, and I don't miss the original seat-back Molle panels.

I should note the separation from the seat wasn't the reason for the Bartact covers, it was just a coincidence it happened just before I put them on.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/rubicon-seat-back-molle-panel-slipping-down.31470/
Sponsored