Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with that. Hood decals needed. Replacement isn’t too creative. Not really into naming Jeep so went with something more related to the Black color. “SHADOW”

I guess you could also view the name as - living in the shadows of a true Rubicon since mine just looks like one 😂
Good choice of a name.

But the only jeep to ever live in the shadow of another, is the one wearing a grumpy grill. :like:
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Why do we care so much anyway?

He might think it is funny. He might be trying to make a statement and to get Rubicon owners butt hurt.

It is like people puting that ferrari sticker on their red shitty sedans.

It is just dumb. The whole RUBICON, SAHARA, 392, thing is dumb.

Yeah I agree it is tacky and might show some insecurities if he was trying to sneak in as a RUBICON.

But why do you guys care so much? just shows some insecurities from both parties to be honest.

Just get your Jeep on a trail and have a beer and forget about all this stupidity and live your life.

Ive fallen for this kinda shit too. specially with angry grills lol. Fact is, one of my buddys has one and a bunch of funny lights on his JK. But he wheels the shit outta that jeep and he is the nicest guy.

So fuck all of this.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR

He might think it is funny. He might be trying to make a statement and to get Rubicon owners butt hurt.

Yeah I agree it is tacky and might show some insecurities if he was trying to sneak in as a RUBICON.

But why do you guys care so much? just shows some insecurities from both parties to be honest.

Just get your Jeep on a trail and have a beer and forget about all this stupidity and live your life.

Ive fallen for this kinda shit too. specially with angry grills lol. Fact is, one of my buddys has one and a bunch of funny lights on his JK. But he wheels the shit outta that jeep and he is the nicest guy.

So fuck all of this.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport michael-scott-the-office

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Same people like those fake M performance on a X1 with huge banners front and back with huge decals all over.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
And putting Sport stickers on your Rubicon gets you an extra 2 MPG.
Then give me some sport decals as I’ve already removed my rubi ones.

To OP, I’d just assume he doesn't know the difference and the rubicon sticker is no different than any other bumper sticker. If not, who gives a damn?

Sponsored

FireWorxFire

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fireworxfire.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Does a badge or decal really matter? I, like others, took a Sport (on purpose), built it past a Rubicon factory build, and all that matters to me is that we have 7 slats upfront and enjoy the ride. Otherwise stickers are just stickers.

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Here... I fixed the tires for that guy ...

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 1631607315597

Sponsored

CNSD

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I pulled up to long light and noticed another Rubi next to mine. In a matter of seconds I noticed: It had stock looking Rubicon decals on the hood. But his hood was the regular flat hood, then noticed his Jeep was slightly lower than mine which doesn’t have a lift, I then noticed front bumper didn’t match plastic Rubi bumper, no rock rails, when I looked down and noticed the mangled Sport decal I must have frowned bc he clearly looked embarrassed and gunned it away from me.
I then noticed the rims & tires were the kind you find on a Sahara (which is fine for a Sahara)

I don’t care if someone owns a sport, Sahara, Moab, Rubi or whatever. All Jeep’s are good. I also don’t care if someone mods the crap out of it. I used to have a Sahara with Rubi rims/KO2s and Rubi take off suspension.

what irked me was the mangled Sport sticker in combination with the Rubi decals. If you’re gonna fake it or mod it at least do a good job of it.

was I wrong for frowning?
I’ve seen this twice now in the last year on sports running smaller axle’s and some other noticeable differences. I just feel kinda sorry for them and If they wave, I will most likely just lift one pinky finger off the wheel.

CNSD

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

So fuck all of this.
It’s definitely funny, but why would you want to piss people off?

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Used Rubicon stickers available for sale. Rubicon stickers add 20hp to the lesser models. Asking $50. Will ship on your dime. Don't try and low ball me. I know what I got.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 20210920_112136
Sponsored