Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Used Rubicon stickers available for sale. Rubicon stickers add 20hp to the lesser models. Asking $50. Will ship on your dime. Don't try and low ball me. I know what I got.

20210920_112136.jpg
How much for these + locker/sway bar switches and red panel?
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with that. Hood decals needed. Replacement isnā€™t too creative. Not really into naming Jeep so went with something more related to the Black color. ā€œSHADOWā€
@Headbarcode Finally replaced. Only took a year or so since putting takeoff Rubi hood on šŸ˜‚

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 41D295A0-2FD4-4AFB-8E36-E0B8E59E1FF7
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 542A0BC2-9A59-48FB-8E44-251228DDB4C1

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
That looks amazing! Great choice and the placement is perfect!
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 200 (1)
Thanks man. Wish the site would let you do thumbs up and laugh on same post lol.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Making me rethink those half doors.
Damn they are costly but I love them. My better half loves them more, especially the height of resting arm on them. I may have to swap them out those, she actually took the Jeep the other day for the first time to run errands šŸ˜®. Haha

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Damn they are costly but I love them. My better half loves them more, especially the height of resting arm on them. I may have to swap them out those, she actually took the Jeep the other day for the first time to run errands šŸ˜®. Haha

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport kickers-caught

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I've owned black vehicles, and I know how challenging they are to keep clean. That said, the half doors on a black JLU with the top removed makes the overall aesthetic really pop. Well done. :like:

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I've owned black vehicles, and I know how challenging they are to keep clean. That said, the half doors on a black JLU with the top removed makes the overall aesthetic really pop. Well done. :like:
Lol. Thanks. Black definitely pain to keep clean. Good thing itā€™s a Jeep. Not expected to be clean always :)

washed before installing half doors

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 4B14DCBA-77C9-4DAF-AFF0-235B1E4C0669

Sponsored

21JLWILLYSJeepGuy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
I pulled up to long light and noticed another Rubi next to mine. In a matter of seconds I noticed: It had stock looking Rubicon decals on the hood. But his hood was the regular flat hood, then noticed his Jeep was slightly lower than mine which doesnā€™t have a lift, I then noticed front bumper didnā€™t match plastic Rubi bumper, no rock rails, when I looked down and noticed the mangled Sport decal I must have frowned bc he clearly looked embarrassed and gunned it away from me.
I then noticed the rims & tires were the kind you find on a Sahara (which is fine for a Sahara)

I donā€™t care if someone owns a sport, Sahara, Moab, Rubi or whatever. All Jeepā€™s are good. I also donā€™t care if someone mods the crap out of it. I used to have a Sahara with Rubi rims/KO2s and Rubi take off suspension.

what irked me was the mangled Sport sticker in combination with the Rubi decals. If youā€™re gonna fake it or mod it at least do a good job of it.

was I wrong for frowning?
I just installed a factory Rubicon hood and high line fenders with the led drl conversion on my 21 Willys but I ordered the original Willys hood decals because I still want it to remain a Willys and not try to pass it off as a Rubicon.
Just saying

Dan28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '17 HD FLHXS, '22 Honda CRF450RL
I'll eventually have some Rubicon wheels to sell anybody who wants transition. ;)

Maybe if I throw some 4Xe decalls on mine, I'll get way better milage.

I actually did see a few years ago some kid in college, added the charging port cover on their regular Wrangler because college parking was expensive but electric vehicles could park at an over abundance of charging stations. Just made it look like their Jeep was charging and got to park for free. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Sponsored