www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
It’s interesting how differently folks are wired... For me quiet invisibility and anonymity are most comfortable.
Agreed. Nothing to see here... just keep moving along.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Agreed. Nothing to see here... just keep moving along.
Like an “invisible” white or silver stock vehicle that doesn’t make a spectacle (testicle) of itself.

Integron

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Here is my take on this thread; Instead of giving the dude with the fake Rubicon decals a ducky, go to Disney world and buy a small Goofy and leave it on his hood when he parks.

Goofy.png

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You gents are closer to the truth than you may realize. ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport E80A3750-E88F-4153-95E3-9273B6041FA6
When the electric SRT’s with “Fratzonic Chambered Exhaust” come out I’m burning my hat !
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport EF7F5B47-2FCE-4005-A2AE-811BEE313F15
Until then I will not wash it in a “Dirty Dozen” type protest……… oh yeah— I prefer the phony sound makers that come with big fake exhaust tips.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport B69C6AE8-F190-4791-ABC7-EBD60CDB7CF3
;)

Last edited:

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have joked on here before about the $2000 Rubicon Appearance Package(tm). As I recall, that was about the price difference between a similarly specc'd Sahara and Rubicon when I bought mine. I liked how the seats/hood/fenders/wheels looked on the Rubicon better, so I bought it lol.

Still makes me laugh whenever I see someone here practically insisting Jeep make some kinda offroading skill test before bestowing the honor of purchasing the belated Rubicon trim. XD

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
“Transgendered car” is fantastic! :LOL:

I‘d be castrated then tar-n-feathered if I used that word that way in my state. Then somebody would say they were “triggered” by it and a crowd would gather to stone me to death.

False badging doesn’t bother me either — live and let live, I say.

It’s interesting how differently folks are wired, though. I’ve always been inclined to do the opposite: I’d want the AMG performance without the badging. I ordered different stickers to replace the “RUBICON” on my Jeep’s hood, and I worked hard to find a fully loaded Ford Raptor with no RAPTOR graphics on it. I don’t put “Glock” and “Sig“ stickers on my pickup windows or advertise martial arts schools on my bumpers either. For me quiet invisibility and anonymity are most comfortable.
Downgrading badges is more fun. I put 283 badges on my L79 Nova SS. The look on the drivers faces and the sometimes hysterically laughing passengers in losing GTO’s etc was priceless. Great Fun 😃

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
If I was to ever buy a Rubicon, I’d want the regular hood vs what the Rubicon has.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I was to ever buy a Rubicon, I’d want the regular hood vs what the Rubicon has.
What would be so difficult about using Functional Heat Extractors ? Jeep knows how
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 26A620A2-C5BE-4D3C-BC9C-594D8E77665D

OldBob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Entertaining thread 😀. I don’t have any Rubicon stickers but I like the JLU Rubicon pull-off wheels and tires on my old JKU Sahara. Don’t hate me for it but I also have JKU Rubicon pull-off suspension under it. I can’t help but buy these nice expensive parts others choose to sell off their brand new Jeeps (cheap!)I love hood parts at bargain prices.

I am surprised how so many people buy brand new trucks and Jeeps and start stripping off all those expensive parts they just paid for. Wheels and tires, grills, fender flares, suspensions, axels, tops, . . . I have bought lots of Chevy and GMC wheels and tires over the last 40 years.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon hood decals on a Sport 40B1CFF8-5E06-4D9E-84F2-87003BA458D7
Sponsored

Last edited: