Rubicon-Hard to find

SBNJLRubicon

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
All the v6 jeeps by me with the options I want are automatic. I’ve been trying to find a manual for a bit now.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
All the v6 jeeps by me with the options I want are automatic. I’ve been trying to find a manual for a bit now.
If you want a Manual, your best bet is to order one. They're very hard to find.

RBJ

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
is it just me, or is it really hard to find a 2019 Rubicon 4 door, auto, with a 3.6...is there an issue? a back order? or are they super popular right now? Dealer did a 200 mile search and found 1 with the options I would want, but not my color choice. I did a nationwide search and found 4 not with what I would want...dealer said best to order, but what’s up?
Ordering is your best option - especially if you want the 6 cylinder engine. I ordered my 2019 Rubicon in mid-December and took possession of it the first week of February. I spent a year looking for a Rubicon equipped to my preference without success. Order what you want and get what you want!
Bruce

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
The JLUR V6s are out there. It just depends on how much you want one now. Looking for my wifes’s new Rubicon with a V6 got me greatly expanding my search. Not only did we find every option we wanted (except block heater which can be added at the dealer) but I wound up getting a price so much lower than locally or ordering that it would be borderline criminal to post.
The dealer also said that the V6s are being held for Gladiators.
I am flying out soon to go pick up her punk’n orange V6 auto JLUR.
Oh, and I will be making a 2,500mi road trip to bring it home but worth getting what we want.
I wonder if it's the Punkn I was looking at.? Was a excellent price. But wife is still set on mojito.
$9500 off a Orange, with 2k more stuff on than we wanted or order one and get $6500 off. Either way it was 49k. Haha.

Sponsored

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
is it just me, or is it really hard to find a 2019 Rubicon 4 door, auto, with a 3.6...is there an issue? a back order? or are they super popular right now? Dealer did a 200 mile search and found 1 with the options I would want, but not my color choice. I did a nationwide search and found 4 not with what I would want...dealer said best to order, but what’s up?
Order one I did. it still took awhile for the delivery but was worth it.

AKLiving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if it's the Punkn I was looking at.? Was a excellent price. But wife is still set on mojito.
$9500 off a Orange, with 2k more stuff on than we wanted or order one and get $6500 off. Either way it was 49k. Haha.
Paid less than that but wasn’t as much off sticker as you quote. The only option we didn’t want was leather but it was sill many thousand $ less than I could get. Finally picked it up. Headed home in the morning. The dealership was absolutely amazing from the sales staff to the finance manager. Not a single high pressure sales speech or a last minute hidden cost. I hate dealerships and avoided them but this was almost fun.

CE400F11-F468-42B3-8B20-58F6768950E4.jpeg

B95EA3A5-D727-4C0B-9415-6F7C417E6C8A.jpeg

Sponsored

tlmacson

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I almost bought a Sting Grey Moab off a dealer's lot on Feb 15. It had the 3 added option packages I wanted, but due to the color I just couldn't pull the trigger. Next day I went to the salesman that I worked with on my previous car and my order for a black Moab went in on Feb 18. On Mar 8 I drove it home and couldn't be happier. I've ordered 95+% of my vehicles over the years and I've never had one arrive this quickly (and no, I don't have any pull @ FCA). Bottom line - definitely order when you're spending this kind of money!

OP
OP
walkerkm

walkerkm

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 2016 JKU, 2001 Harley Road King Classic, 1949 Chevy Fleetline, 1958 Chevy Apache
Hi Kelly,

Everyone gave you good advice, just order one with exactly what you want. It will actually be less money as you won't pay for the expensive things you don't need.

Leo from Hawaii
Thanks Leo! Will do! So jealous you’re in Hawaii!

OP
OP
walkerkm

walkerkm

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 2016 JKU, 2001 Harley Road King Classic, 1949 Chevy Fleetline, 1958 Chevy Apache
Paid less than that but wasn’t as much off sticker as you quote. The only option we didn’t want was leather but it was sill many thousand $ less than I could get. Finally picked it up. Headed home in the morning. The dealership was absolutely amazing from the sales staff to the finance manager. Not a single high pressure sales speech or a last minute hidden cost. I hate dealerships and avoided them but this was almost fun.
Omg it’s gorgeous! Stuck between white and Punk’n. Not sure which to decide on

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Beautiful

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
It’s because of the Federal Emissions standards. The 2.0 has a reported 2 mpg advantage over the 3.6, which means the more 2.0’s they sell, the higher their average mpg. This is the only way to keep producing such ineffecient fun vehicles like the wrangler in the age of overregulation.
We, as customers, need to team up and stop 'our' government from ruining our fun.

Pretty much every industry has this problem.

When I have more time, and money, I may pull somthing together. Right now I got the motive, I need the means, time, and priority.
Sponsored