• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Rubicon fenders

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
STILL AVAILABLE AS OF 10/13

Price lowered to $250 firm

PM me your cell number and I can send some pics

Stock black Rubicon fenders from my 2019 JLUR. Good condition, fronts are complete with liners still attached and almost all the clips still intact.
Set of 4 fenders, I will include the stock front lights and uncut pigtail to plug them in. Rear fender has one very small scratch , Jeep always garaged

Located in So Cal. IE/LA/OC area

20211013_083614.jpg

20211013_083919.jpg

20211013_083624.jpg

20211013_083949.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

hguerraf

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Jl 2019
Occupation
Constructor
interested. Do you know if my LED lights would fit your fenders?

alcobejo

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Stock black Rubicon fenders from my 2019 JLUR. Good condition, fronts are complete, the rear linings have been trimmed but I can include if wanted. I should have them available late next week.
Set of 4 fenders, I will include the stock front lights. ( non LED) . I will try to get some pics later today
$300
Tap tap ;)

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
I’m late to this thread, but I‘m interested too. If my place in line comes up, I’ll take them.

Edit: If there is a line/list, please skip me. I broke down and ordered rubicon fenders from my dealer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
im interested as well but seems like you have a line already lol

OP
OP
Prestige Billet

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Not sure about the LED lights, but you are first if you want them and can wait about a week. I should have my new fenders back ( at the painter) this weekend, just depends when I can get everything swapped out.
I am located in Rancho Cucamonga

alcobejo

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Not sure about the LED lights, but you are first if you want them and can wait about a week. I should have my new fenders back ( at the painter) this weekend, just depends when I can get everything swapped out.
I am located in Rancho Cucamonga
Check your DM please

OP
OP
Prestige Billet

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Alcobejo - you are correct and you were first. my apologies...
In any event, yes I still have them, It will be another week before my replacement fenders are ready..

alcobejo

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Alcobejo - you are correct and you were first. my apologies...
In any event, yes I still have them, It will be another week before my replacement fenders are ready..
Yeah, sorry to everyone else as well.. I legit pinged Prestige 5min after he posted.
@Prestige Billet - No worries, I am in no rush.. Can you confirm if these are the painted or non painted black fenders? Please feel free to txt me if that is easier. Thanks!

Sponsored

J.3green

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
If still available. I’ll take them. Also located in ie.

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Stock black Rubicon fenders from my 2019 JLUR. Good condition, fronts are complete, the rear linings have been trimmed but I can include if wanted. I should have them available late next week.
Set of 4 fenders, I will include the stock front lights. ( non LED) . I will try to get some pics later today
$300
I’ll pick these up today if you still have them. Cash in hand. Ready to come to you

OP
OP
Prestige Billet

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Thanks for all the interest, they are still pending, as.my new fenders are not finished, should be a few more days
Sponsored