Rubicon fenders with LEDs

Teghogh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jl sport
I installed the rubicon fenders with LEDs yesterday and I get the signal light out error frequently. I have the sport with halogen lights. The turn signals sometimes work and sometimes don’t. I was reading that I have to visit the dealership to have them programmed to LEDs. Any info would be appreciated
Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I installed the rubicon fenders with LEDs yesterday and I get the signal light out error frequently. I have the sport with halogen lights. The turn signals sometimes work and sometimes don’t. I was reading that I have to visit the dealership to have them programmed to LEDs. Any info would be appreciated
dealer can reprogram it for LED (for a cost) or get an aftermarket programmer like the Tazer.

Deleted member 29479

As @jlsahara mentioned, the Tazer is very capable and wouldn't cost much more than having the dealer do it. I bought the Tazer Lite for a little over $200 and the features are incredible for the cost

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Off chance... Do the DRLs work? 2nd bulb for them? Hooked up?
Sponsored